The_Matrix
March 28, 2024, 10:00:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Register for a free account today, and you can customize your profile, read hidden boards, and add your own posts and comments too!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

I say zeke is on the edge of some sort of real life meltdown...thoughts?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I say zeke is on the edge of some sort of real life meltdown...thoughts?  (Read 4310 times)
wizer

« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2009, 09:07:22 pm »

It is too long to go in detail.  There are people who know the truth.  I didn't betray who you think.  Someone came to me talking about her and I gave into it.  I have said I was wrong in judging her.  I have said that on the board and in pm.  Some people can't let stuff go.

Seriously, believe what you wish. 

I responded to your pm and told you why I said that. I'm responding mostly to what you confirm over at the other board. I don't believe what other people say, especially over there, just because they happened to post about it. But in between the insults, and the trash talk and the 3rd grade insults are a handful of people who once considered you a friend, whom you apparently said some bad things about and they're seriously hurt by it.

That's all.

Report Spam   Logged
zana
Bronze

« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2009, 09:17:19 pm »

I responded to your pm and told you why I said that. I'm responding mostly to what you confirm over at the other board. I don't believe what other people say, especially over there, just because they happened to post about it. But in between the insults, and the trash talk and the 3rd grade insults are a handful of people who once considered you a friend, whom you apparently said some bad things about and they're seriously hurt by it.

That's all.

I haven't read your pm yet.  I'm not sure who the handful is.  I guess you didn't know that people went behind my back.  I didn't start the bashing.  That is all I will say. 

Thanks for not judging me.
Report Spam   Logged
wizer

« Reply #47 on: March 22, 2009, 09:22:11 pm »

I haven't read your pm yet.  I'm not sure who the handful is.  I guess you didn't know that people went behind my back.  I didn't start the bashing.  That is all I will say. 

Thanks for not judging me.

I think I AM judging you.

Report Spam   Logged
zana
Bronze

« Reply #48 on: March 22, 2009, 09:38:12 pm »

I think I AM judging you.

Ok then.  You can do what you want.
Report Spam   Logged
wizer

« Reply #49 on: March 22, 2009, 09:53:40 pm »

Ok then.  You can do what you want.

If you felt that way about those members when you said those things, why do you feel different now?

I mean, what happened to change your opinion of them since then?

Did they make a really good post or something?
Report Spam   Logged
zana
Bronze

« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2009, 10:01:36 pm »

If you felt that way about those members when you said those things, why do you feel different now?

There was no "those"

I can't talk about this anymore.
Report Spam   Logged
Dovey

« Reply #51 on: March 23, 2009, 06:11:33 pm »

Don't bother Wizer. Trying to reason with her is like ramming your head into a wall. Its only wrong when other people do it to HER, but its okay for her to do the same ****.

She is never going to own it. I hope it was worth it for her because she has lost some good friends as a result(Chaos, Fi) She will probably blame ME for that as well.  Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Firecrotch

« Reply #52 on: March 24, 2009, 08:20:43 am »

The only people I trust 100% are my boyfriend and his family, my mother, my sister, my brother and his family, and two very close friends. Of course, I place a certain amount of trust with people online, but never in a way that if that trust was broken, something bad would happen to me. KWIM?

It's normal to feel some kind of emotion when your virtual friend fucks you over, but you have to remember that most of these people you interract with have nothing to lose when they do **** you over. If it does happen, mourn the loss of this online friendship and move on. It's not healthy to linger on something for so long.

Just my two cents.
Report Spam   Logged
zana
Bronze

« Reply #53 on: March 24, 2009, 08:23:21 am »

The only people I trust 100% are my boyfriend and his family, my mother, my sister, my brother and his family, and two very close friends. Of course, I place a certain amount of trust with people online, but never in a way that if that trust was broken, something bad would happen to me. KWIM?

It's normal to feel some kind of emotion when your virtual friend fucks you over, but you have to remember that most of these people you interract with have nothing to lose when they do **** you over. If it does happen, mourn the loss of this online friendship and move on. It's not healthy to linger on something for so long.

Just my two cents.

very well said....

Report Spam   Logged
RWS

« Reply #54 on: March 24, 2009, 09:17:49 am »

Yes, very well put FC.  It's not a good idea to put to much stock in internet "friendships".  I've seen people be burned by online friends they had for years, and thought they could trust them. 

Report Spam   Logged

Remember, it doesn't matter whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose. (Darrin Weinberg)
GoodWitch

There's No Place Like Home

« Reply #55 on: March 24, 2009, 09:26:09 am »

Yes, very well put FC.  It's not a good idea to put to much stock in internet "friendships".  I've seen people be burned by online friends they had for years, and thought they could trust them. 

That happens in r/l, too. I knew my ex husband for many years. Just sayin'. People are people - good & bad all over.
Report Spam   Logged

RWS

« Reply #56 on: March 24, 2009, 09:43:13 am »

That happens in r/l, too. I knew my ex husband for many years. Just sayin'. People are people - good & bad all over.

So true.  I do think the internet makes it harder to truly know who you are dealing with.
Report Spam   Logged

Remember, it doesn't matter whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose. (Darrin Weinberg)
wizer

« Reply #57 on: March 24, 2009, 10:50:46 am »

I trust all the members at Trollvalhalla which is why I always upload pictures of myself and talk about my personal life to such a great extent. They are my friends and they would never hurt me.

smiley

Report Spam   Logged
RWS

« Reply #58 on: March 24, 2009, 10:57:18 am »

I trust all the members at Trollvalhalla which is why I always upload pictures of myself and talk about my personal life to such a great extent. They are my friends and they would never hurt me.

smiley

good one
 roflmao roflmaoroflmao
Report Spam   Logged

Firecrotch

« Reply #59 on: March 24, 2009, 11:03:19 am »

ROFL.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: