The_Matrix
April 19, 2024, 03:04:11 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Register for a free account today, and you can customize your profile, read hidden boards, and add your own posts and comments too!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

I say zeke is on the edge of some sort of real life meltdown...thoughts?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I say zeke is on the edge of some sort of real life meltdown...thoughts?  (Read 4313 times)
wizer

« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2009, 06:43:54 pm »

I know!

I don't know how much longer I'll last on TV either. That's not fun. People are mean.

Why do people have to be so mean?Huh?

Not only mean- but in your case they're ganging up on you..using something you posted about yourself on another board.

Report Spam   Logged
Fine Point

rainmusic

« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2009, 07:27:06 pm »

It's really odd... 

They have formed a "gang" led by chaos and comprised of dovey, thorn (the now mute picture-posting ghey sissy-boy who runs and cries to mommy when the real boys try to talk to him), mean hoth, momo4, lorrie, morrigan, ruby, and obeah.  You can be sure bella and/or sarasota are coaching from the sideline. 

At least three of these are supposedly accomplished trolls! 

Why do they need ten against two? 

It makes it appear that these two little housewives have majorly pwned the big, bad trolls.   big laugh

Report Spam   Logged

There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance—that principle is contempt prior to investigation. – Herbert Spencer

wizer

« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2009, 07:43:40 pm »

It's really odd... 

They have formed a "gang" led by chaos and comprised of dovey, thorn (the now mute picture-posting ghey sissy-boy who runs and cries to mommy when the real boys try to talk to him), mean hoth, momo4, lorrie, morrigan, ruby, and obeah.  You can be sure bella and/or sarasota are coaching from the sideline. 

At least three of these are supposedly accomplished trolls! 

Why do they need ten against two? 

It makes it appear that these two little housewives have majorly pwned the big, bad trolls.   big laugh

The whole site has changed it's tune. It's really something how the fighting between the "hoors" can dominate a board.

It's not my sort of thing..makes it easier for me to not post over there.
Report Spam   Logged
Fine Point

rainmusic

« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2009, 08:15:38 pm »

It's not my sort of thing..makes it easier for me to not post over there.

Good to see you taking care of yourself.  I highly doubt a board based solely upon uncaring, deleterious verbal exchanges is good for anyone.  It might be different if there were a good dose of humour injected but there is very, very little of that. 

A form of masochism for those that choose to participate and aren't of a sadistic bent.

Report Spam   Logged

There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance—that principle is contempt prior to investigation. – Herbert Spencer

GoodWitch

There's No Place Like Home

« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2009, 08:42:53 pm »

Good to see you taking care of yourself.  I highly doubt a board based solely upon uncaring, deleterious verbal exchanges is good for anyone.  It might be different if there were a good dose of humour injected but there is very, very little of that. 

A form of masochism for those that choose to participate and aren't of a sadistic bent.

Well said. A lot of boards deterioriate into just that.
Report Spam   Logged

wizer

« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2009, 08:45:25 pm »

There used to be humor at some of those boards. Now, it's just people trying to be as cruel as they can.

Report Spam   Logged
Rizzo

« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2009, 05:44:50 am »

Not only mean- but in your case they're ganging up on you..using something you posted about yourself on another board.

What's really bad is that a lot of its not even true.   They know (from what I've posted on other boards) my "soft spots". and what is important to me. And they use that against me and make up stuff to try to hurt me.

It's just cruel.

I know stuff about them, that I could use.   But I can't bring myself to do it. Even when I *think* I'm being mean, and sometimes cringe at what I type..... it still doesn't hold a candle to Dove and her crowd. I just don't have it in me to be so cruel.

But... *said in my Best Scaret O'Hara voice* " I can't think of that today, I'll think about it tomorrow".

lol sign
Report Spam   Logged
GoodWitch

« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2009, 07:48:08 am »

A friend of mine says, if you don't want something spread around, then don't post it anywhere. Seems to be true, since for the most part, people on these forums have zero integrity.

I've seen some pretty sad things lately, all kinds of p.i. being used, name-calling, back-stabbing, it's really sad.

I've thrown some "enhanced facts" out at certain marginal individuals, and it's funny how they went public.
Testing, 1,2,3, they failed. LMAO. Those who have half a story are often the most anxious to repeat it.
Report Spam   Logged

Rizzo

« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2009, 08:08:59 am »

A friend of mine says, if you don't want something spread around, then don't post it anywhere. Seems to be true, since for the most part, people on these forums have zero integrity.

I've seen some pretty sad things lately, all kinds of p.i. being used, name-calling, back-stabbing, it's really sad.

I've thrown some "enhanced facts" out at certain marginal individuals, and it's funny how they went public.
Testing, 1,2,3, they failed. LMAO. Those who have half a story are often the most anxious to repeat it.

I've done the same. Thrown out stuff, to people I wasn't sure I could trust, to see where it went. So far, I've been spot on.

They take it and run.

I'm not sure if that's good or bad. Good, cause I was right, they weren't to be trusted. But bad, cause now they think it's real.

Double edged sword.

Report Spam   Logged
Firecrotch

« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2009, 08:28:43 am »

I wonder if the hoor wars will ruin the site? I think I'm going to leave there because of the arrival of a certain poster.
Report Spam   Logged
RWS

« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2009, 09:54:21 am »

I wonder if the hoor wars will ruin the site? I think I'm going to leave there because of the arrival of a certain poster.

I'm not sure it will ruin the site.  It has it's own forum.  I keep thinking eventually they will tire of it, but it doesn't happen.  It's obvious there are two sides of the fence.  And then there are the ones riding the fence, dipping a toe on either side now and then. 

Also.... For some it's just entertainment.  popcorn
Report Spam   Logged

Remember, it doesn't matter whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose. (Darrin Weinberg)
wizer

« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2009, 11:35:52 am »

It's certainly changing the flavor..it's no longer a troll board. Just a bunch of name calling and accusations of infidelity and releasing PI. Its having a bad effect on it for sure..although there are a handful of regulars over there who have nowhere else to go so the site probably won't crash the way DO did. Speaking for myself..it made it easier to break away from the place because I don't find anything worth reading or responding to, with the hoor wars dominating the threads.

I'm not sure if that's good or bad. Good, cause I was right, they weren't to be trusted. But bad, cause now they think it's real.

The problem is they have some PI on you- that you posted about on more than one occasion, that apparently IS real..and whenever they bring it up you get rather fired up..so of course they continue to throw it in your face.

Report Spam   Logged
GoodWitch

« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2009, 12:07:59 pm »

I've done the same. Thrown out stuff, to people I wasn't sure I could trust, to see where it went. So far, I've been spot on.

They take it and run.

Double edged sword.

I don't care what fake people think. Don't let them get to you, either. There are some highly absurd stories floating around - it's amazing what people will believe.
Report Spam   Logged

wizer

« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2009, 12:25:28 pm »

I don't care what fake people think. Don't let them get to you, either. There are some highly absurd stories floating around - it's amazing what people will believe.

I don't think most savvy internet posters believe what they read on internet message boards... Except in certain cases where there are references to quotes made by the targeted poster, the rest of it is hearsay and usually fabricated on the spot...It's done to get an effect out of the targeted poster and maybe fool a few who don't know enough to shrug their shoulders at it.

In the end..does it matter what any of those people believe or don't believe? Is it really going to affect you one way or the other?

The question is rhetorical...

Report Spam   Logged
Firecrotch

« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2009, 12:58:12 pm »

I don't think most savvy internet posters believe what they read on internet message boards... Except in certain cases where there are references to quotes made by the targeted poster, the rest of it is hearsay and usually fabricated on the spot...It's done to get an effect out of the targeted poster and maybe fool a few who don't know enough to shrug their shoulders at it.

In the end..does it matter what any of those people believe or don't believe? Is it really going to affect you one way or the other?

The question is rhetorical...

I don't really care what anyone on the www thinks of me. If they think I'm a ****, fat, rude, crass, fugly, etc, that's their problem, not mine. The only opinion I really care about are my loved-ones. I know that some people on there are very lonely people and the opinions of their board mates matters a great deal. That's kinda sad.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: