The_Matrix
March 28, 2024, 04:00:15 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Register for a free account today, and you can customize your profile, read hidden boards, and add your own posts and comments too!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

I say zeke is on the edge of some sort of real life meltdown...thoughts?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I say zeke is on the edge of some sort of real life meltdown...thoughts?  (Read 4311 times)
wizer

« on: March 18, 2009, 08:04:32 pm »

Anyone who has had reason to stop over at Daoutskirtz in recent history is probably aware that many members have left the place for good..and one reason is zeke's attitude towards the remaining members...

I made the analogy on another board that the first shot across DO's bow was some bad decisions on the chaos40 in regard to new admins..the "Hoor Wars" battle raged for months and left in it's wake lots of bodies...and zeke has been spending most of his time wandering through the threads, turning over those bodies and if he finds a live one...putting the proverbial bullet through the head of each and every survivor he finds.

I was just over there and reading a few posts in the pit...and I copy them here for your viewing analysis...

But I do know if you annoy Zeke and don't do your modding duties to his liking, your days are numbered. 

Then shut the **** up. Can you even wonder why I think you're a **** idiot?

Another classic example of why some people are hesitant to post around here anymore....Answer a question you're asked and you get something like this from admin....

So says another **** moron.

Two things:

1. This is the pit.
2. Whether or not I was an admin, I'd still post the same thing. You **** losers go ahead and keep crying privately to Chaos.

Forgetting for the moment that the two posters are among the last of the loyal DO'ers..and that they were simply commenting on zeke's actions in a somewhat "observational confrontational sort of way"...

zeke sounds a bit..angry?

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

GoodWitch

There's No Place Like Home

« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2009, 09:07:45 pm »

I haven't been there is a long while, so I can't say. A lot of these boards go through stages, and it has an effect on those who run, or attempt to run, them. I never really knew Zeke at all......I hope it's only board garbage bothering him.
Report Spam   Logged

Rella

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2009, 09:25:58 pm »

I've been sick, and haven't been posting much.

Sounds like same ole, same ole over there.
Report Spam   Logged

I must be a Yawnie cuz Rubes says so!!
Firecrotch

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2009, 09:28:59 pm »

I've been sick, and haven't been posting much.

Sounds like same ole, same ole over there.

I hope you feel better soon.
Report Spam   Logged
GoodWitch

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2009, 09:55:51 pm »

I hope you feel better soon.

Ditto!
Report Spam   Logged

killchaos

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2009, 03:01:45 am »

What do you expect from a guy who's got his head so far up his own ass it's popped back out his neck?
Report Spam   Logged
RWS

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2009, 10:45:20 am »

Can you believe what he said to me?  What a tool!     The man has serious anger issues.  whistle

What I said is true though.  I stand by that. 
Report Spam   Logged

Remember, it doesn't matter whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose. (Darrin Weinberg)
wizer

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2009, 11:57:04 am »

Can you believe what he said to me?  What a tool!     The man has serious anger issues.  whistle

What I said is true though.  I stand by that. 

zeke has always been arrogant and treated everyone around him as if they're not anywhere near his level.

But this latest exchange is much worse than usual..even for him.

He's almost explosive.
Report Spam   Logged
fairydust
Bronze

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2009, 12:09:29 pm »

I never posted much there.. and once I became aware of zeke i stopped altogether. No way i could feel comfortable on a board with an admin like that. I still glance at the board to see if anything is interesting... but i doubt I'll ever be a participating member of a board where admin feels comfortable calling members "cunts" and "bitches".
Report Spam   Logged

RWS

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2009, 01:00:57 pm »

It's ironic that Thom (who I am no fan of, but still...) repeatedly got banished to the pit as a miserable troll for behavior that was just like Zekes.   huh

I'm not sure who did the banishing, it may not have been Zeke.  It's just another example of the inconsistencies there.

Zeke's reply to my post in the pit didn't bother me.  I'd have been more shocked if his response was nice.  lol sign
Report Spam   Logged

Remember, it doesn't matter whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose. (Darrin Weinberg)
Rizzo

« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2009, 01:17:32 pm »

Getting "fired" from DO was one of the Happiest Days of my life!

hug
Report Spam   Logged
RWS

« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2009, 01:38:34 pm »

Getting "fired" from DO was one of the Happiest Days of my life!

hug

Right!!  And he probably thinks he devastated you.   roll

Zeke just doesn't get what a joke he's become.   crazy
Report Spam   Logged

Rizzo

« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2009, 02:08:25 pm »

It Truely was! I felt such an.. "OBLIGATION"... I hated going there and dealing with him, and trying to be nice. Or just ignoring him...

It gave me a migraine! I didn't want to be a "quitter".. .but I REALLY didn't want to be there!

What a RELIEF when he fired me!

*sigh*.... Haven't been back since!

hug
Report Spam   Logged
GoodWitch

« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2009, 02:52:44 pm »

It Truely was! I felt such an.. "OBLIGATION"... I hated going there and dealing with him, and trying to be nice. Or just ignoring him...

It gave me a migraine! I didn't want to be a "quitter".. .but I REALLY didn't want to be there!

What a RELIEF when he fired me!

*sigh*.... Haven't been back since!

hug

Once upon a time, I was on a board that started feeling that way. I'm very glad I left. This is all supposed to be FUN!
Report Spam   Logged

Rizzo

« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2009, 05:25:04 pm »

I know!

I don't know how much longer I'll last on TV either. That's not fun. People are mean.

Why do people have to be so mean?Huh?

wtf
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: