The_Matrix
April 19, 2024, 01:44:20 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Register for a free account today, and you can customize your profile, read hidden boards, and add your own posts and comments too!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

How to save your marriage with 3 quick steps

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to save your marriage with 3 quick steps  (Read 641 times)
wizer

« on: March 18, 2009, 12:50:06 pm »

Too late for me. Not that it would have helped in my case..but maybe there's something here for someone else...

A marriage is a sacred bond that makes two people in love share their whole lives forever. However, it’s not always sunshine each day and there are sometimes rains, storms, and even thunder that occurs in a marriage life. Keeping it alive helps the couple understand each other well. They must have respect, patience and the will to survive any problems they may encounter.

In many marriage situations, money is one of the problems that can cause couples to fight. Sometimes the love cannot be found when you are both feeling angry or mad. You have to cool down things first before confronting your husband or wife. Sometimes it’s better to sit down together and hold each others hands. Look straight in his/her eyes, and feel the love you have for each other. When you feel the passion and love inside, you’ll both realize that you don’t need to quarrel about such problems. By looking in each others eyes, you’ll see how you both tell each other that “everything’s going to be alright”. It really helps save my marriage because every time we had money problem, it’s all we do to lessen the problem instead of adding another.

Another expert said that it takes both partners to agree on a set priority. Do not make it something like forcing her to go along the flow that you like. It will make your partner feel less important, not worthy or disregarded because of such a thing. Many people who had troubles with things like that in their marriage say, “One of the simple things that really helped save my marriage was giving my utmost respect to my partner. She feels loved and important because I always let her know what I think, and consult on everything with her”. We all know that as humans, we have equal rights that the other must respect. The boat should always keep its level above the water to prevent it from sinking.

The third quick way to save a marriage is keeping an honest line of communication open with your partner. Always check on her if you are encountering any problem. It’s a bad idea to just let her guess how you feel. And it’s also very bad for him/her to know your problem from another person rather than you. The trouble will be sure to rise every time it’s like that. Another person who has gone through a marriage problem speaks of her experience and how she had coped with it, saying: “We are living with my in-laws and sometimes I don’t like how they treat me and our little son regarding his traits. I told my husband and it had help save my marriage.”
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Skylla

« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2009, 03:14:14 pm »

Good post Wizer.

Being able to communicate with each other is the key. 

You have to be able to talk to each other....that is the key word....communication.

It took me and my husband approximately 6 years to be able to do that.  Six years of mis-understanding each other, Six years of anger, Six years of not understanding each other, Six years of pure chaos.....when it could have all been avoided if we had just been able to communicate.

I think before anyone can get married they should have to pass a communication 101 class....lol....I think there would be a lot less divorce and abuse.

Anyway, we will be celebrating our 8th anniversary this year, since we now communicate with each other about everything, our marriage is stronger and we are happier than we have ever been.  Just when I think things can't get any better....they do.... thumbsup

I totally agree with this statement......They must have respect, patience and the will to survive any problems they may encounter.     
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: