The_Matrix
March 28, 2024, 06:05:58 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Register for a free account today, and you can customize your profile, read hidden boards, and add your own posts and comments too!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

the last person to post here wins

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the last person to post here wins  (Read 5063 times)
Fine Point

rainmusic

« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2009, 12:01:32 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance—that principle is contempt prior to investigation. – Herbert Spencer

fleamailman
Bronze

« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2009, 12:18:59 pm »

I wonder if he talks like this in real life too...if so he probably converses with himself while women grab their children close and speed up their pace to increase their distance as rapidly as possible.

(wizer had guessed it, the goblin was mad, which somehow seemed the universal qualification, no the only qualification needed to post against him here, "...desist mortals, if not you're coming down this thread with me, MYAHAHAHAHA..." voiced the goblin as he posted his next then)

the goblin wanted to support this site and therefore felt that some pictures were in order here, saying "...well yes, the pictures are there to help people with reading difficulties, whereas the texts are just there for those mental problems, and for those with both I suppose I could link them to MTV if they so wished..."

Report Spam   Logged
wizer

« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2009, 12:20:19 pm »

the goblin wanted to support this site and therefore felt that some pictures were in order here

fleaman, you speak in past tense.

Are you leaving us already?

shock
Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman
Bronze

« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2009, 12:36:32 pm »

fleaman, you speak in past tense.

Are you leaving us already?

shock

("...past tense, not sure if the site would still be here from the link in the "reply notification"..." replied the goblin posting his next)

the goblin thanked the posters for their attempt to covert the inevitable course of things and sympathized deeply but alas time had given the last post once more back to its rightful goblin who loved this thread because no matter how his own fortune changed here at least he like anyone else could win just by posting but he reminded himself that this, like any other post, might well be his last so he always wanted to post something he would like to read later even if in fact he wouldn't be able to being no longer in this world "...anyway we goblins are silly about leaving pretty footprints in the snowy path of life..." he thought, "...more snow will fall and all would be forgotten but here we "tread on" on this thread then..."

Report Spam   Logged
Murdock

« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2009, 01:46:28 pm »

The prize is " a date with wizer"

And I can lock the thread whenever I want to

big laugh

eek
Report Spam   Logged

~ Laughter is a Vacation ~
fleamailman
Bronze

« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2009, 02:03:20 pm »

the goblin simply understood that if the "last post" thread was locked, that it was just like rain stopping play, no one would actually think that the weather had won, only that the game would now have to be played elsewhere

Report Spam   Logged
wizer

« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2009, 02:12:34 pm »

the goblin simply understood that if the "last post" thread was locked, that it was just like rain stopping play, no one would actually think that the weather had won, only that the game would now have to be played elsewhere

Good point.

You really should seriously consider changing your name to goblin.

red monster
Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman
Bronze

« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2009, 03:28:29 pm »

Good point.

You really should seriously consider changing your name to goblin.

("...nah, fleamailman is more known than the goblin, well if you google my unsername that is, but everyone just calls me flea on  the site, which I like now..." said the goblin posting his next then)

"...recognition by "hitcount", qualification by "just doing it"..." said the goblin, adding "...so which is the medium that is usurping all others here, not books, magazines, nor newspapers then,  nor even television, cinema or radio, so which then is the medium that everyone likes to inter react with, to contribute to and then to follow...", and with that the goblin guessed that most people here already knew the point which the goblin was making, so the goblin simply repeated "..."welcome to the masked ball of this Internet" for this is our medium now for here we are all our own author/readers..."

Report Spam   Logged
wizer

« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2009, 03:34:49 pm »

("...nah, fleamailman is more known than the goblin, well if you google my unsername that is, but everyone just calls me flea on  the site, which I like now..."

so the goblin simply repeated "..."welcome to the masked ball of this Internet" for this is our medium now for here we are all our own author/readers..."

Ok, "Flea" it is..going forward..

The internet can be a masked ball, and then again in some ways it can be more personable than the cold anonymity that prevails on most internet websites and forums. Speaking for myself, I put myself out there...and most people know who I am in real life and how to find me if they really want to. That might not necessarily be a good thing, but I don't mind, at least not yet.

Flea you have been around the internet quite a while. A Google search brings up quite a bit of posting on various boards. I'm interested to see what other pearls you come out with down the line...

Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman
Bronze

« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2009, 04:53:41 pm »

("...surrender the thread mortals, and I will let you live MYAHAHAHAHAHA..." suggested the goblin liking wizer saying "...now that is where we differ then, I promised the missses, that my "Internet self" and my "dailylife" would remain apart...")

the goblin himself always remained anonymous here, "...anyway, if ones friends or admirers are imaginative, they won't need "dailylife's" fetters, whereas if ones ever unavoidable age, or ones temporary looks, or the color of ones skin for that matter, or ones fickle wealth status, ones deformities, etc., and a whole host of other trivial trappings matter to them enough to make a difference to their friendship toward one, then their feigned friendship just shows its shallowness in my books..." mentioned the goblin who wanted people to see the real goblin, not some man in the mirror here

Report Spam   Logged
Nikkie

« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2009, 11:13:36 pm »

I fear that Fleamailman suffers from a incurable case of keyboard diarrhea.  I suspect he could happily play this game alone without any participation from other board members laugh  I wonder what he'll post next? roll
Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman
Bronze

« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2009, 02:55:33 am »

I fear that Fleamailman suffers from a incurable case of keyboard diarrhea.  I suspect he could happily play this game alone without any participation from other board members laugh  I wonder what he'll post next? roll

("...ah yes, yes, yes, that exactly the truth here, I am "full of it" whereas others are "empty of it, a sign of a working digestive process I believe, but of the two I am happy making bad posts than no posts, because if I ever do just one post right then it all would have been worth it, simply, on this "last post" thread, for others here, they can choose not to post if they like, but not me, for me that is surrendering to silence, "dailylife" and bidding of the moneygod..." and with that Nikkie may wonder no more, the goblin explained a bit more in his next then)

"...perhaps then..." the goblin mused on seeing his posts to date "...it's the very fact that one fits badly into one own existence that makes one all that more aware of it...", at which point Death, sitting on the chair opposite the goblin smoking a cigarette ventured "...too true goblin, most people wake up in their beds before their alarm clock goes off, they note how much time is left before that clock will ring and then choose between "sleeping on" or "staying awake", in the warm comfort, only that the real truth is that the alarm clock can go off at any moment...", "...true but what do you suggest then..." asked the goblin curiously, "...nothing really, depends on the individual I guess, how about you goblin, would you "sleep on" or "stay awake"..." but the goblin couldn't answer or at least he couldn't find the right answer, so Death simply grew a smile again saying "...well I suppose goblin if you could actually answer that question your alarm clock would have gone off by now..."

Report Spam   Logged
Fine Point

rainmusic

« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2009, 03:35:44 am »

Azrael, Angel of Death, depicted as psychopomp

elfwood.com
Report Spam   Logged

There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance—that principle is contempt prior to investigation. – Herbert Spencer

mars bar

« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2009, 04:50:04 am »

I will hear none of this talk of death!!! Do you hear!! Now lets dance and Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we die!!

Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman
Bronze

« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2009, 06:25:50 am »

(the goblin, loved fine point's picture, joined his site too, since he was also on goth forum, saluted mars bar from somewhere else again, and just loved this thread, saying "...only people who don't post lose in my opinion, I mean "don't you want to know who you are by what you post" then...", and with that the goblin posted his next)

"...hi everyone, yes sorry, still squatting on the thread here..." said the goblin who was taking a break by visiting his old folks over the weekend in England, something the goblin did often enough always remembering to gently shout at the top of one voice, slam the door when entering the room and risk of being slowly drowned in tea and lemon cake, "...more tea..." comes the voice from downstairs followed a the ghost in the silence that seems to still say "...and have you done your homework, had your bath and brushed your teeth yet..."

« Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 01:32:41 pm by fleamailman » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: