The_Matrix
March 28, 2024, 02:23:29 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Register for a free account today, and you can customize your profile, read hidden boards, and add your own posts and comments too!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

the last person to post here wins

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the last person to post here wins  (Read 5060 times)
fleamailman
Bronze

« on: March 08, 2009, 07:46:34 pm »

"...see, I have already won..." said the goblin
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Rella

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2009, 09:07:34 pm »

"...see, I have already won..." said the goblin
Oh no you didn't  big laugh
Report Spam   Logged

I must be a Yawnie cuz Rubes says so!!
Rizzo

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2009, 09:35:58 pm »

No. I win.

What did I win?

hug
Report Spam   Logged
wizer

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2009, 09:51:24 pm »

The prize is " a date with wizer"

And I can lock the thread whenever I want to

big laugh
Report Spam   Logged
Nikkie

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2009, 11:11:14 pm »

The prize is " a date with wizer"

And I can lock the thread whenever I want to

big laugh

horse  that's cheating, you can't lock the thread cos you feel like it!!
oh and I WIN!!!!
Report Spam   Logged
Fine Point

rainmusic

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2009, 01:32:04 am »

jumping
Report Spam   Logged

There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance—that principle is contempt prior to investigation. – Herbert Spencer

fleamailman
Bronze

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2009, 02:41:57 am »

"...ah, signs of life..." said the goblin feeling that if that there was one thing the humans did well, it was "greed" but little did they know that they were dealing with a black-belt "last post" poster, "...post at your peril mortals..." he softly warned them without him even reaching across to his coffee, he was fast

« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 12:05:30 pm by fleamailman » Report Spam   Logged
Fine Point

rainmusic

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2009, 02:59:32 am »

queen
Report Spam   Logged

There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance—that principle is contempt prior to investigation. – Herbert Spencer

fleamailman
Bronze

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2009, 03:07:41 am »

and then the Darwin goblin suddenly faced the stunned audience in front of him, he had just mentioned why, in his opinion, he had to draw the conclusion that all members were descended from the "one wizer species" he continued in the abated silence of the tentative lecture room "...in fact not only do I put it to you gentlemen that we are all descended from the one wizer species but that since wizer had mentioned that the winner gets a date with him, omitting that the second price was probably two dates with him then..., ..." the Darwin goblin waved the typed copy of the text in his hand to prove it, "...that it could probably read and write too, so therefore gentlemen it has to be later, by some evolutionary mishap perhaps, that the other members of this site had regressed into posting smileys on the goblin's "last post" thread..." the audience pondered the idea deeply, slow silence, and then a sudden rush to their smiley boxes again

« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 12:10:44 pm by fleamailman » Report Spam   Logged
Fine Point

rainmusic

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2009, 06:44:25 am »

Report Spam   Logged

Rella

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2009, 07:07:07 am »

nothing
Report Spam   Logged

I must be a Yawnie cuz Rubes says so!!
fleamailman
Bronze

« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2009, 08:36:24 am »

(the goblin always welcomes and includes everyone to his, repeat his, "last post" thread here, saying "...in fact, I would rather be here than with normal people, any day...", as he posts the same idea put differently below)

the goblin noted that the first sign of madness was probably “talking to oneself aloud” that is where normal people just talk things over in their minds silently, “...ah but for real madness...” the goblin continued “...one really needs this “last post” thread here...”

Report Spam   Logged
wizer

« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2009, 11:13:56 am »

I wonder if he talks like this in real life too...if so he probably converses with himself while women grab their children close and speed up their pace to increase their distance as rapidly as possible.
Report Spam   Logged
RWS

« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2009, 11:18:13 am »

This is a copycat thread from elsewhere...  huh
Report Spam   Logged

Remember, it doesn't matter whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose. (Darrin Weinberg)
fleamailman
Bronze

« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2009, 12:00:08 pm »

This is a copycat thread from elsewhere...  huh

"...yes, I get copied all the time, can't be helped, but like what the say in Hollywood "when I am here, there just is no there then"..." laughed the goblin posting his next which he wrote yesterday, adding "...but the thing that makes this thread different is your input not mine, anything wins but one doesn't want to win with just anything then, go for it mortals..."

repost from a writer's site elsewhere, their "welcome new members" thread

the goblin showed, regally welcomed the new member to this site, and then had the bad habit of losing himself looking across the bistro floor at a child propped in a babychair who in turn, and in big eyed baby sort of way, was looking back at the goblin, "...her trick..." the goblin started, somehow guessing that it had to be a little girl here, since a little girl inter reacted with people more than a little boy who would being trying to escape from the babychair by now, but the goblin just continued "...is to drop the toy on the floor for someone to pick up, to which someone naturally picks it up, placing it in her little hand with some "aren't you cute" uttering and a smile...", to which moments later, and after she has licked the toy clean again, she looks around to see if her next target, in this case the typing goblin here, is game, and just extends her arm in that slow deliberate way letting the toy slip from her fingers, only to notice that the goblin is smiling, of course he'll pick it up for her in a moment he knows but not before typing this, saying "....you see in writing, if you do what is expected, as and when it is expected of you too, you will not be noticed..." and with that the goblin welcomed the new member once more

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: