The_Matrix
April 19, 2024, 02:45:07 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Register for a free account today, and you can customize your profile, read hidden boards, and add your own posts and comments too!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

the last person to post here wins

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the last person to post here wins  (Read 5108 times)
Fine Point

rainmusic

« Reply #75 on: March 19, 2009, 06:02:41 pm »

You have my sympathy!   hug
Report Spam   Logged

There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance—that principle is contempt prior to investigation. – Herbert Spencer

wizer

« Reply #76 on: March 19, 2009, 06:51:36 pm »

the goblin would not sympathize, instead he would worship mars bar as always as only seems befitting to anyone as exquisitely beautiful as she had to be in the goblin's view at this point

I've seen her pictures.

She's quite attractive...maybe she'll send you a few...?
Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman
Bronze

« Reply #77 on: March 19, 2009, 07:06:26 pm »

"...ah, no pictures please, she is just beautiful as she is now..." mentioned the goblin who would think of her as queen bot from now
Report Spam   Logged
mars bar

« Reply #78 on: March 20, 2009, 02:12:35 am »

the goblin would not sympathize, instead he would worship mars bar as always as only seems befitting to anyone as exquisitely beautiful as she had to be in the goblin's view at this point, saying "...it's not often that one meets so real a person behind that persona of yours, but such is my luck it seems here, and your children must be very proud of their mother when she is ill and battling on like this, so why should I feel sympathy for you when we can all feel proud of you..."

awww, you are so sweet and so poetic and you are the second person today who has commented on my realness!! They told me they didn't know real people existed on the internet! Hey i thought you were all real. You guys telling me now I've been talking to robots all this time!  lol sign

So if you and I were to sleep together it would look something like this then?

And thanks again for your kind words flea...... hug
Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman
Bronze

« Reply #79 on: March 20, 2009, 05:28:37 am »

the goblin thanked mars bar knowing his sleeping days were passed him now, he was so very awake now, as he turned his mind back to what he had thought this morning, as if feeling he should repeat it here, "...no, I won't compromise anymore with this "dailylife" of mine, I accept our growing old like this, becoming unemployed or retired, devoiced, those illnesses and handicaps, that loneliness and those ostracizements, even the deaths of near ones that is, in fact everything, I accept anything or everything that this "dailylife" might choose to throw at me now, but know this too, this mind if anything is sharpened by it, this pen is steadied by it, and this imagination escapes right through and beyond it, for we are all prisoners of circumstance here, yes, but do you think that I am as chained on the inside too, by all this cheapness then, MYAHAHAHAHA..." addressed the goblin to his "dailylife" again knowing that it could hurt or please as it wished but that simply "to live" is "to win"

« Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 05:58:21 am by fleamailman » Report Spam   Logged
mars bar

« Reply #80 on: March 20, 2009, 06:59:02 pm »

I see you are a success at the other forum as well!! Your topic got more replies than mine did and you've only been there a couple of days!  roflmao

Time to start a last post thread there as well me thinks!

Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman
Bronze

« Reply #81 on: March 21, 2009, 04:16:17 am »

("...up and running, who can use this one on then, the profiles there aren't very telling..." asked the goblin)

repost from a UK "last post" thread, just sharing

the goblin thanked xxxx for her comment, saying "...now I know I am going to amaze you though, besides, I think Britain is ready for it too, you see, here in Europe we have a metal water troff we call a "bath tab" which one can fill with hot or cold water depending on what temperature one likes, and then, when one feels its just the right temperature ones takes off ones garments, which I imagine would be those animals skins and war clubs in wales that is, where one gets into the water..." mentioned the goblin not really knowing how to continue with the concept then but he tried, continuing "....now the next bit is harder to explain but do you remember that stuff that pours out of the other poster's ears here, well it's not exactly those poster's earwax as far as I know, but it looks very much like it, anyway, it's called "soap" and it melts ones body grease and grime in the water..." at which point the goblin wondered if xxxx hadn't somehow collapsed on the floor in utter shock here, so the goblin thought it best to wait and see before he would continue in his next post, "...now where are the other poster's socks when you need them..." went the goblin hoping he hadn't gone too quickly here

Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman
Bronze

« Reply #82 on: March 21, 2009, 03:47:43 pm »

repost from "welcome new members" thread on a trolls site,(actually elsewhere)

the goblin welcomed the new troll saying "...your inability to make coherent posts gives ample proof of your meriting a place amongst us on this site, and I am sure now that the other members here will be only too happy to bend over backwards to help you fit in here, if only because I imagine they don't want to bend over forwards to help you fit in that is..."

« Last Edit: March 23, 2009, 06:15:09 am by fleamailman » Report Spam   Logged
mars bar

« Reply #83 on: March 21, 2009, 07:08:34 pm »

roflmao

Report Spam   Logged
mars bar

« Reply #84 on: March 22, 2009, 06:20:44 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
mars bar

« Reply #85 on: March 23, 2009, 06:39:02 pm »

yay, I won i won!!

woo hoo!! oh what a happy tuesday this is...... 

Report Spam   Logged
mars bar

« Reply #86 on: March 24, 2009, 05:54:48 pm »

woo hoo, I really did win!!

Report Spam   Logged
Skylla

« Reply #87 on: March 24, 2009, 07:33:17 pm »

What did you win?
Report Spam   Logged
mars bar

« Reply #88 on: March 25, 2009, 05:55:17 pm »

What did you win?

Nothing now.  lol sign

oh wait I'm last again so maybe I have have won. I dont know, I guess I won the title of last post poster. I'm sure there is a party being held in my honour! 
Report Spam   Logged
Skylla

« Reply #89 on: March 25, 2009, 05:57:50 pm »

Party time......but I don't think you have won yet... big laugh    whistle
 furry

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: