The_Matrix
April 18, 2024, 10:01:07 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Register for a free account today, and you can customize your profile, read hidden boards, and add your own posts and comments too!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

the last person to post here wins

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the last person to post here wins  (Read 5087 times)
fleamailman
Bronze

« Reply #120 on: May 14, 2009, 05:28:49 pm »

("...agreed..." said the goblin, adding "...except when it comes to money, then I will probably accept quantity over quality...")

most everything about me is explained already somewhere, the "writer" bit comes next except that it doesn't in that I am not a writer, or that perhaps what most people think of as a writer is not my interpretation of one, simply "a writer is not what he has done but what he is doing", what of it, well nothing really, save that everything that I have ever written is dead at this point, set in the past, belonging to the Internet and utterly dead, so perhaps this "journey to self" of just "facing the slot" like now is what then..." the goblin paused knowing he couldn't quite bridge it, "...that "publishing" I feel, is for some fossil minded fame seeking type whereas here in this small triangle of computer/coffee/self, I have had all the live writing, interaction and anonymous fame that anyone could even wish for..." ventured the goblin who knew deep down that he was lying, "...OK I admit it then, no there's never really is enough anonymous fame for this goblin it seems..." laughed the goblin at himself, that is, as if the result of being famous while still remaining anonymous really made any difference in the long run

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: