The_Matrix
April 19, 2024, 08:01:20 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Register for a free account today, and you can customize your profile, read hidden boards, and add your own posts and comments too!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Girl, 9, aborts twins after ****

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Girl, 9, aborts twins after ****  (Read 939 times)
Fine Point

rainmusic

« on: March 06, 2009, 06:41:21 am »

Girl, 9, aborts twins after ****
March 5, 2009 - 6:15AM

A nine-year-old girl who was carrying twins, allegedly after being raped by her stepfather, has undergone an abortion despite complaints from Brazil's Roman Catholic church.

Police said the stepfather has been jailed since last week.

Abortion is illegal in Brazil, but judges can make exceptions if the mother's life is in danger or the fetus has no chance of survival.

Fatima Maia, director of the public university hospital where the abortion was performed, said the 15-week-old pregnancy posed a serious risk to the 36-kilogram girl.

"She is very small. Her uterus doesn't have the ability to hold one, let alone two children," Maia told the Jornal do Brasil newspaper.

But Marcio Miranda, a lawyer for the Archdiocese of Olinda and Recife in northeastern Brazil, said the girl should have carried the twins to term and had a cesarean section. 

more @ Girl, 9, aborts twins after **** - World - BrisbaneTimes - brisbanetimes.com.au
Report Spam   Logged

There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance—that principle is contempt prior to investigation. – Herbert Spencer

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Fine Point

rainmusic

« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2009, 06:42:24 am »

Yet another example of the cruelty of man-made religious doctrine.  To think that anyone, ANYONE, would consider heaping additional trauma upon this this girl who has suffered fully documented sexual abuse at the hands of a "family" member. 

These are the very same religions that promote the idea of devils and demons tempting mankind to perform the most heinous, hateful and cruel acts upon one another. 

Heh... who needs an outside evil force when we have man-made religions?
Report Spam   Logged

There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance—that principle is contempt prior to investigation. – Herbert Spencer

Rizzo

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2009, 11:04:26 am »

Yet another example of the cruelty of man-made religious doctrine.  To think that anyone, ANYONE, would consider heaping additional trauma upon this this girl who has suffered fully documented sexual abuse at the hands of a "family" member. 

These are the very same religions that promote the idea of devils and demons tempting mankind to perform the most heinous, hateful and cruel acts upon one another. 

Heh... who needs an outside evil force when we have man-made religions?

Agreed. You said it better than I could have.

agree
Report Spam   Logged
GoodWitch

There's No Place Like Home

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2009, 12:49:10 pm »

I can't understand people who are "attracted" to children. It's vile and unnatural - it doesn't happen in the animal kingdom. What is wrong with humans?
Report Spam   Logged

Rizzo

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2009, 12:54:01 pm »

I can't understand people who are "attracted" to children. It's vile and unnatural - it doesn't happen in the animal kingdom. What is wrong with humans?

No Clue. I've never understood it either. It repulses me.   It brings out my violent self, and I'm not a violent person.

Anyone who looks at a child and sees them as "sexual" is just **** sick.

(excuse my french)

Report Spam   Logged
wizer

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2009, 01:25:49 pm »

Humans are the only animal that kill one another for reasons other than survival.

There's a lot wrong with so many people..when you hear stories like this it's just the tip of the iceberg. And it seems to be getting worse as people get more and more wacky due to the ever increasing stress due to national and world events and how society functions as a whole.

Report Spam   Logged
Firecrotch

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2009, 01:28:11 pm »

That poor little girl. I hope they put her to sleep when she had the procedure done.

I'm so glad I live in a country where religion and state are separate.
Report Spam   Logged
RWS

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2009, 01:33:33 pm »

That poor little girl. I hope they put her to sleep when she had the procedure done.

I'm so glad I live in a country where religion and state are separate.

Right!  The poor thing has already been thru hell.  I am not a big fan of abortion, but in some cases it is necessary.  At nine years old it seems it could have threatened her life to carry the twins to term.  Her tiny body isn't ready for something of that magnitude.
Report Spam   Logged

Remember, it doesn't matter whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose. (Darrin Weinberg)
Skylla

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2009, 01:35:27 pm »

Anyone who looks at a child and sees them as "sexual" is just **** sick.
 agree....I totally agree with Rizzo.

That poor little girl....the horrible pain she had to suffer because of some sick, sick step-dad.  

I hope they hang him, but they won't.

Crazy world we live in.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: