The_Matrix
April 19, 2024, 10:56:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Register for a free account today, and you can customize your profile, read hidden boards, and add your own posts and comments too!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Advice please

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice please  (Read 1316 times)
mofwtmy

« on: March 02, 2009, 09:35:08 am »

Had a blast from the past crop up on MSN - 'Til now I have ignored her, just deleted her email without reading it.........

Her MSN header gives the impression she has split with her latest man...............

Advice please, I am tempted to reply with this........................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&hl=en-GB&v=tG9aoE8kR2M&feature=related
« Last Edit: March 02, 2009, 10:01:03 am by mofwtmy » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

wizer

« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2009, 10:13:25 am »

Had a blast from the past crop up on MSN - 'Til now I have ignored her, just deleted her email without reading it.........

Her MSN header gives the impression she has split with her latest man...............

Advice please, I am tempted to reply with this........................

Why not meet up with her for some casual sex, then tell her you just don't feel it anymore and hand her a $5 for the taxi ride home?

Report Spam   Logged
mofwtmy

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2009, 10:16:06 am »

Why not meet up with her for some casual sex, then tell her you just don't feel it anymore and hand her a $5 for the taxi ride home?

I couldn't get aroused for her - she took me for 20 thousand pounds, my son and I spent Xmas in a bed and breakfast - She was in New York with her daughter, I had paid for it before we split.  I had bought her a Mercedes SLK - she sold it for half the value - She has a 4.5k engagement ring she won't give back......

She ain't EVER screwing me again........

Report Spam   Logged
wizer

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2009, 10:33:00 am »

I couldn't get aroused for her - she took me for 20 thousand pounds, my son and I spent Xmas in a bed and breakfast - She was in New York with her daughter, I had paid for it before we split.  I had bought her a Mercedes SLK - she sold it for half the value - She has a 4.5k engagement ring she won't give back......

She ain't EVER screwing me again........

Damn..seems like every story I hear about past relationships gets worse and worse.

Keep them coming..it helps me going into next week. I could have things a heck of a lot worse.

Yeah don't screw her. Unless..you can figure out a way to get her to your place while you go to her place and look for that ring!

Report Spam   Logged
wizer

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2009, 10:42:15 am »

I've been thinking about this.

Seriously. If she lives close enough..invite her out on a date. She gets to your house, you get her away from her pocketbook, you grab her keys, slip them to a friend...while you distract her on the date he goes to her house and finds that ring.

He comes back, gives you the keys, (and the ring of course), you put them somewhere and "find them" much to her relief because she probably noticed they were gone..and then you say "I really gotta go".

Sounds almost too easy

Report Spam   Logged
mars bar

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2009, 04:40:49 pm »

Anything would be bette than letting her get away with it!!

You know what pisses me off about hearing about these kinds of things? Lots of stuff, but one thing I hate is when a guy goes through this sort of stuff, he becomes overly cautious with  every other female he's with after that, and so he becomes a real tightass and then normal nice woemn miss out on being spoilt because some evil **** has turned a usually nice and generous guy into a bitter and twisted guy. Not meaning you personally John, but in general the whole 'once bitten twice shy' thing is true!

Hate it when bitches spoil it for the rest of us normal girls!!!
Report Spam   Logged
theWiz

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2009, 08:16:22 am »

Maybe it's time to recruit Hefalawaaasimah to this forum. 
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: