The_Matrix
April 20, 2024, 04:21:10 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Register for a free account today, and you can customize your profile, read hidden boards, and add your own posts and comments too!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

I'm getting fat

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm getting fat  (Read 2620 times)
wizer

« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2009, 01:39:56 pm »

Bad Wizer.  busted!

Why don't you buy a bag of frozen veggies and some chicken breast. Just add some tomatoe sauce and pasta, and you have an instant meal!

I should do that. You make it sound so easy!

A lot of what I eat isn't that bad I don't think..I always stock up on yogurts, fruit juices, cheese, cereal, cold cuts (the round ones in the package usually- too impatient to wait on the deli line), peanut butter and jelly...and yeah, frozen pizzas and TV dinners...
Report Spam   Logged
RWS

« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2009, 01:45:29 pm »

I love to cook, once you learn to do it it's not so bad.  You do live alone though, and that is harder. 
Report Spam   Logged

Remember, it doesn't matter whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose. (Darrin Weinberg)
mofwtmy

« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2009, 02:03:38 pm »

If you buy diet food such as 'weight watchers' they are half the calories, therefore you can eat TWICE as much!

Sorted!

Do I get a gold star or some nice bling for being helpful on a board and not an obnoxious twat like some I could mention?
Report Spam   Logged
wizer

« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2009, 08:30:18 pm »

If you buy diet food such as 'weight watchers' they are half the calories, therefore you can eat TWICE as much!

Sorted!

Do I get a gold star or some nice bling for being helpful on a board and not an obnoxious twat like some I could mention?

You took a few shots at me in the past couple of days...lol..

Unlike your brother...I'm impossible to offend.

evil
Report Spam   Logged
Firecrotch

« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2009, 08:35:20 pm »

Stay away from those boxed meals because they have all sorts of weird ingredients. Frozen and canned veggies have the same nutritional value as fresh ones.

I still cooked for myself when I lived alone. Just don't make too much. Make enough so you have some for your lunch the next day.
Report Spam   Logged
wizer

« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2009, 08:37:10 pm »

Stay away from those boxed meals because they have all sorts of weird ingredients. Frozen and canned veggies have the same nutritional value as fresh ones.

I still cooked for myself when I lived alone. Just don't make too much. Make enough so you have some for your lunch the next day.

I find it almost impossible to leave food for the next day. If it's cooked, I eat it.

I think that's my OCD talking.

Report Spam   Logged
Firecrotch

« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2009, 08:47:12 pm »

Maybe you should consider cutting down on your portions.
Report Spam   Logged
wizer

« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2009, 08:59:20 pm »

Maybe you should consider cutting down on your portions.

The box only comes one size!

tong
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: