The_Matrix
March 28, 2024, 08:01:06 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Register for a free account today, and you can customize your profile, read hidden boards, and add your own posts and comments too!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Thom

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thom  (Read 1773 times)
Fine Point

rainmusic

« on: February 26, 2009, 08:07:36 pm »

Note- this thread was split off another unrelated thread

I take it you haven't met thom  eew yet ?
« Last Edit: February 27, 2009, 05:11:18 pm by wizer » Report Spam   Logged

There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance—that principle is contempt prior to investigation. – Herbert Spencer

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

BIG WORM

« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2009, 08:16:34 pm »

I take it you haven't met thom  eew yet ?

I know old Thom - guy seems like a huge **  ***** wad.

wizer, I'm think I'm headin over to that site rights now and gonna tell'em that they need to take a hike and stop bustin yer b****s   angry  I dont' like trolls and never had.  They comin around actin all sassy and   bloated up just like a blowfish.  I'm gonna tellem 'You messin with a TOUGH GUY named wizer you birdbrains and you just need to clam It UP!"

Dont' worry Guy, I'll always got yer back, (Bud)
Report Spam   Logged
Fine Point

rainmusic

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2009, 02:37:14 am »

I know old Thom - guy seems like a huge **  ***** wad.
You ain't kiddin' and that ain't the half of it!  The dude's an admitted mental/emotional abuser of women who now claims to be 'reformed.'    Reformed my ass!

wizer, I'm think I'm headin over to that site rights now and gonna tell'em that they need to take a hike and stop bustin yer b****s   angry  I dont' like trolls and never had.  They comin around actin all sassy and   bloated up just like a blowfish.  I'm gonna tellem 'You messin with a TOUGH GUY named wizer you birdbrains and you just need to clam It UP!"

Dont' worry Guy, I'll always got yer back, (Bud)
You tell 'em big guy!  Go over there and give them a right beatdown.   horse
Report Spam   Logged

There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance—that principle is contempt prior to investigation. – Herbert Spencer

Rella

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2009, 06:41:05 am »

You tell 'em big guy!  Go over there and give them a right beatdown.   horse

agree  big laugh
Report Spam   Logged

I must be a Yawnie cuz Rubes says so!!
Firecrotch

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2009, 08:16:47 am »

You ain't kiddin' and that ain't the half of it!  The dude's an admitted mental/emotional abuser of women who now claims to be 'reformed.'    Reformed my ass!

I invited him to join here because I thought it would be fun. He would definitely add a different perspective here. However, he said he wasn't interested or osmething. He only posts when the topic of discussion is about Muffin/Cheesehead. Weird. Why would a man get involved in a stupid internet fight that mostly involves women? I'm guessing that guy get rejected a lot.
Report Spam   Logged
Fine Point

rainmusic

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2009, 09:58:42 am »

Only one explanation can suffice:  He's uber ghey   hug
Report Spam   Logged

Firecrotch

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2009, 11:18:52 am »

OMG, I was not drunk while posting that reply.  eek

I'm really tired today and my concentration level is almost at zero.
Report Spam   Logged
Firecrotch

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2009, 11:20:30 am »

http://www.trollvalhalla.com/index.php?topic=31951.msg583285;topicseen#msg583285

Another Thom spotting. Of course his reply has to do with a Muffin mention.  furry
Report Spam   Logged
Rizzo

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2009, 12:54:31 pm »

Thom is Muffins personal stalker, just like Dovey is apparently mine.

Whatevah.

Report Spam   Logged
zana
Bronze

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2009, 12:55:21 pm »

http://www.trollvalhalla.com/index.php?topic=31951.msg583285;topicseen#msg583285

Another Thom spotting. Of course his reply has to do with a Muffin mention.  furry

It seems, he is a bit infatuated with her...

just sayin big laugh
Report Spam   Logged
Firecrotch

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2009, 03:15:38 pm »

I don't know how Thom got involved in all of this. He's really weird and thinks extremely highly of himself.  Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
RWS

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2009, 03:44:26 pm »

I'm not sure how he got involved either.  He seems to be doing the dirty work of the red door place.  Maybe they are hoping to distract muffin so she won't file that complaint.  whistle
Report Spam   Logged

Remember, it doesn't matter whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose. (Darrin Weinberg)
Rizzo

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2009, 04:38:36 pm »

I've not a clue. He came out of nowhere and immediately starting stalking/attacking Muff for some odd reason claiming he knows all this stuff about her, when in reality he knows absolutely nothing.

It's bizarre.

*shrug*
Report Spam   Logged
wizer

« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2009, 04:47:40 pm »

I've not a clue. He came out of nowhere and immediately starting stalking/attacking Muff for some odd reason claiming he knows all this stuff about her, when in reality he knows absolutely nothing.

It's bizarre.

*shrug*

With permission of those who posted on this thread I would use some of this stuff to nail him over there. Of course having the members names on the quotes would give it more credibility.

Or, I can just move this thread out of members only, and tell Thom he can see it..

Thoughts?
« Last Edit: February 27, 2009, 05:14:29 pm by wizer » Report Spam   Logged
Rella

« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2009, 05:04:54 pm »

You outta share some of this on TV..I tried to bait Thom over there but he wouldn't go as far as to register an account here and be able to read this thread.

With permission of those who posted on this thread I would use some of this stuff to nail him over there. Of course having the members names on the quotes would give it more credibility..I think I can really hammer him.

Or, I can just move this thread out of members only, and tell Thom he can see it..

Thoughts?

I'm fine with whatever you do Wizer  popcorn
Report Spam   Logged

I must be a Yawnie cuz Rubes says so!!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: