The_Matrix
March 28, 2024, 02:17:48 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Register for a free account today, and you can customize your profile, read hidden boards, and add your own posts and comments too!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Woo Hoo another place I can show off my ****!!!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Woo Hoo another place I can show off my ****!!!  (Read 2922 times)
mars bar

« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2009, 12:40:22 am »

I have heard lots of stories about women being treated like dirt, even physically abused by their male partners and yet they still go back for more.

It works both ways.

maybe cos they are bitches!!!

nah shouldn't say that, but I'm not talking about beating people over the head type of mean, even your dog wouldn't love you after that, but just not giving yourself completely. Dogs seem eager to please while cats want you to please them, you don't really need to run around your room trying to pick up your dog it will come to you, but cats are different you have to chase after them sometimes.

But mine comes to me and gives me love bites and kisses. She knows I love her and we been together for 13 yrs, I can understand her different meows and know when she wants food and when she want a cuddle and when she wants to be let out and when she needs to go to the loo and when she's just restless.

You really do get back what you give out.
Report Spam   Logged
wizer

« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2009, 12:58:01 am »

You really do get back what you give out.

And THAT's the definition of karma that I ascribe to..not the one that makes Karma out to be some sort of "supernatural guiding force"

Report Spam   Logged
Fine Point

rainmusic

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2009, 02:43:03 am »

And THAT's the definition of karma that I ascribe to..not the one that makes Karma out to be some sort of "supernatural guiding force"

Correct, karma in Western terms is the law of cause-and-effect.
Report Spam   Logged

There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance—that principle is contempt prior to investigation. – Herbert Spencer

mofwtmy

« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2009, 04:36:14 am »

I have heard lots of stories about women being treated like dirt, even physically abused by their male partners and yet they still go back for more.

It works both ways.

That is so true - I was 'counselling' a loonytune on MSN last night - the penultimate time her man beat her was the 'last' - Ho hum - long story short - he is now in prison, on remand awaiting trial for breaking her ribs - She said 'At least this will give him time to dry out and change'.  Oh yes, I always thought a Leopard would look good in stripes! 

Perhaps the woman only got two black eyes because she didn't listen the first time?

Report Spam   Logged
Fine Point

rainmusic

« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2009, 07:41:39 am »

That is so true - I was 'counselling' a loonytune on MSN last night - the penultimate time her man beat her was the 'last' - Ho hum - long story short - he is now in prison, on remand awaiting trial for breaking her ribs - She said 'At least this will give him time to dry out and change'.  Oh yes, I always thought a Leopard would look good in stripes! 

Perhaps the woman only got two black eyes because she didn't listen the first time?

Self-hatred is so horrid to deal with, isn't it?
Report Spam   Logged

There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance—that principle is contempt prior to investigation. – Herbert Spencer

mofwtmy

« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2009, 07:44:18 am »

Self-hatred is so horrid to deal with, isn't it?

Hatred or delusion?

I just ran out of sympathy for her!

Report Spam   Logged
fairydust
Bronze

« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2009, 11:09:20 am »

Your **** is very sexy looking  Grin

ain't she though?  Smokey has the bedroom eyes, come hither you tuna bearing wench look.
Report Spam   Logged

mars bar

« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2009, 07:09:42 pm »

is she a Russian blue fairydust?

I want to get one of those one day. They are beautiful cats. I like the look of chinchillas too but the hair they would shed would drive me mad.
Report Spam   Logged
mofwtmy

« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2009, 07:58:46 pm »

is she a Russian blue fairydust?

I want to get one of those one day. They are beautiful cats. I like the look of chinchillas too but the hair they would shed would drive me mad.

The pissing out of the cage ain't too clever either!
Report Spam   Logged
fairydust
Bronze

« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2009, 09:36:28 pm »

Nope.. she is just garden variety alley cat!  I found her at the pound.. they had this big bird cage full of tiny kittens and the majority of them were crying and looking sad.. Smokey was running up to loads of them and smacking them in the face.. I saw that and said "thats the cat for me!"
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: