The_Matrix
March 28, 2024, 10:53:47 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Register for a free account today, and you can customize your profile, read hidden boards, and add your own posts and comments too!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Woo Hoo another place I can show off my ****!!!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Woo Hoo another place I can show off my ****!!!  (Read 2921 times)
mars bar

« on: February 27, 2009, 12:19:26 am »

Just walked back with my son from cubs - Sticky (My **** is sticky!) Met us at the end of the road - she is curled up on my knee as I type this - cats give love back, in my opinion.

Cats are like women, they do give back love if its given to them, dogs are more like men, you can treat them mean and they still want more. If a guy had me on his lap and stroked my hair, I'd be giving him affection too. People are a lot more gentle with cats too, they seem to stroke them while with dogs you pat them and rough them around a bit.

My **** is very gentle, the only time she gets aggressive is when the tom cats come courting. She doesnt want to have anything to do with them. She's 13 and had a litter of kittens 12 yrs ago and is desexed. I think she's over all that sex business, but they just won't leave her alone. I have to go outside and throw a bucket of cold water over the male cats whenever they come round! It's exactly what I went through with my daughter a couple of years ago when all the guys would come round to the front door!

Animals and men, is there a difference? Theres an idea for another topic, trouble is there'd be no debate, the answer would always be 'no there is no difference!'  lol sign( I know how much John loves his lol signs)
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: