The_Matrix
March 28, 2024, 04:41:10 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Register for a free account today, and you can customize your profile, read hidden boards, and add your own posts and comments too!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Utility to find product keys for your already installed programs

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Utility to find product keys for your already installed programs  (Read 438 times)
wizer

« on: February 20, 2009, 04:24:36 pm »

Editor's Review of Magical Jelly Bean Keyfinder

As part of my recent migration to a new PC, I needed to find the product keys for various programs I was planning to reinstall. Easier said than done. Fortunately, I found a sweet utility that saved me hours of rummaging through boxes. Magical Jelly Bean's Keyfinder quickly and efficiently finds the product keys for installed programs, then lets you print them for safekeeping.

It's compatible with all versions of Windows and can dig up the keys for your operating system, Office apps, and various other programs. On my machine it found keys not just for Windows XP and Office 2003, but also for Command and Conquer: Generals (best RTS game ever, if you want my opinion).

Keyfinder is fast, free, and incredibly handy. It doesn't even require installation. I recommend it not just for those migrating to new PCs, but for anyone who wants to keep a hardcopy of important product keys.

Dowload HERE
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Fine Point

rainmusic

« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2009, 01:34:49 am »

Done and thank you!   kiss
Report Spam   Logged

There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance—that principle is contempt prior to investigation. – Herbert Spencer

Rella

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2009, 09:54:45 pm »

Done and thank you!   kiss
Ditto
Report Spam   Logged

I must be a Yawnie cuz Rubes says so!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: