The_Matrix
April 18, 2024, 10:18:52 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Register for a free account today, and you can customize your profile, read hidden boards, and add your own posts and comments too!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Online Dating: Why it Fails

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Online Dating: Why it Fails  (Read 5007 times)
mars bar

« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2009, 12:07:27 am »

Yep Toddy it's definately funny in the online dating world! You meet all sorts.

You're cute btw.  angel
Report Spam   Logged
mofwtmy

« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2009, 06:02:54 am »

Being a party-pooper and dragging this back to topic......(sorry bout that!) some of the 'failures' must be that reality is somewhat staid compared to the persona you encounter who titillates you until late into the night in the safety of your home, via the PC.

It is easy to become someone that your not in 'bland' and easier to lie then in real life, the dispair when you realise that the 'Lol/smiley faces' posted are indeed the pinnacle of conversation from the person whom you had set on a pedestal.

Report Spam   Logged
mars bar

« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2009, 07:32:46 am »

Being a party-pooper and dragging this back to topic......(sorry bout that!) some of the 'failures' must be that reality is somewhat staid compared to the persona you encounter who titillates you until late into the night in the safety of your home, via the PC.

It is easy to become someone that your not in 'bland' and easier to lie then in real life, the dispair when you realise that the 'Lol/smiley faces' posted are indeed the pinnacle of conversation from the person whom you had set on a pedestal.

so you have had some bad experiences on online dating sites too then?

Maybe at the time you start talking to the person, that's all you're after is some titillation, cos normally people who go on online dating sites may not have had sex for a while and so its all that's on your mind day and night. And so you don't even give the other person a chance to show you their real self cos you're after one thing only. But then when you get that thing you were initially after you want something more and you start to go over the conversations you had with that person and that's when you realise you have been let down.

The moral of the story is, to everyone who internet dates, you should wank a lot before you go on dating sites so you can get the pent up sexual frustration out of the way so you can concentrate on the person as a human being.....
Report Spam   Logged
Fine Point

rainmusic

« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2009, 09:42:05 am »

The moral of the story is, to everyone who internet dates, you should wank a lot before you go on dating sites so you can get the pent up sexual frustration out of the way so you can concentrate on the person as a human being.....

Ha ha!   roflmao
Report Spam   Logged

There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance—that principle is contempt prior to investigation. – Herbert Spencer

GoodWitch

There's No Place Like Home

« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2009, 11:09:53 am »

the dispair when you realise that the 'Lol/smiley faces' posted are indeed the pinnacle of conversation from the person whom you had set on a pedestal.

lol sign roflmao That is hysterical. And sadly, it's true.
Report Spam   Logged

wizer

« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2009, 11:49:19 am »

What about wanking before the date itself to calm you down and cut down on your horniness and propensity toward maybe pushing a bit too fast?

What if you do and then she's into it and you can't get it up again since you wanked a few short hours before?

These are real concerns of us 45+ year old guys you know!

Report Spam   Logged
mars bar

« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2009, 05:41:11 pm »

What about wanking before the date itself to calm you down and cut down on your horniness and propensity toward maybe pushing a bit too fast?

What if you do and then she's into it and you can't get it up again since you wanked a few short hours before?

These are real concerns of us 45+ year old guys you know!

yes, wanking before the date is advisable, and then you can use it as a test. Keep dating till you can find the woman of your dreams, who can get you stiff and **** a second and third, and quite possibly fourth time.
Report Spam   Logged
mars bar

« Reply #37 on: March 01, 2009, 06:26:06 pm »

speaking of online dating. I belong to an online dating site and I got an email yesterday from an 18 yr old guy wanting us to get together. My son is 21 so I asked him his advice on whether I should go out with this 18 yr old. His reply was, NO!!!. But I can't help thinking this poor boy may be an orphan and is looking for a mummy. And they are at their sexual peak at that age.........
Report Spam   Logged
mofwtmy

« Reply #38 on: March 01, 2009, 06:37:23 pm »

speaking of online dating. I belong to an online dating site and I got an email yesterday from an 18 yr old guy wanting us to get together. My son is 21 so I asked him his advice on whether I should go out with this 18 yr old. His reply was, NO!!!. But I can't help thinking this poor boy may be an orphan and is looking for a mummy. And they are at their sexual peak at that age.........

I'd refer him to an Optician if I were you!

Report Spam   Logged
wizer

« Reply #39 on: March 01, 2009, 07:18:14 pm »

From what I have experienced of you so far mars bar..you need a young stud to keep you satisfied.

Just say'en

2wink
Report Spam   Logged
Fine Point

rainmusic

« Reply #40 on: March 01, 2009, 08:53:02 pm »

Go for it, you won't regret!    

Oh and don't ask your son about dating as he can't be unbiased... he he
Report Spam   Logged

There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance—that principle is contempt prior to investigation. – Herbert Spencer

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: