The_Matrix
April 19, 2024, 11:36:11 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Register for a free account today, and you can customize your profile, read hidden boards, and add your own posts and comments too!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Another good one from ENA

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Another good one from ENA  (Read 2072 times)
Fine Point

rainmusic

« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2009, 08:48:53 pm »

If I wasn't under a "ban watch" over there, I would post that I have sexual feelings about my dog and I have touched it appropriately and I feel overwhelming guilt, even though she seems to like it.

That's funny!   roflmao
Report Spam   Logged

There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance—that principle is contempt prior to investigation. – Herbert Spencer

Skylla

« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2009, 09:50:07 pm »

skylla?  I thought you raised five (or is it four?) sons already and have another on his way!  If so, then you made this comment in jest? 

busted!

In all seriousness, yes I have been through the teen-age years with 4 sons...and have yet to go there with the 5th son....but never once have I ever discussed sex with them.....I did not realize that as young as 13 they started having those kinds of feelings....and I'm not so sure I believe it now....because wizer just might be trolling me.....lol....omg....wizer is so bad....and funny....and...... wtf.
Report Spam   Logged
Skylla

« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2009, 09:52:53 pm »

It probably means that someone is simply trolling, trying to get a reaction out of people who would be offended by the idea of a young boy and an older woman.

If I wasn't under a "ban watch" over there, I would post that I have sexual feelings about my dog and I have touched it appropriately and I feel overwhelming guilt, even though she seems to like it.

That doesn't mean that I actually have sexual feelings for my dog, but of course it doesn't rule it out either.

OMG.... eew
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: