The_Matrix
April 19, 2024, 02:04:10 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Register for a free account today, and you can customize your profile, read hidden boards, and add your own posts and comments too!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Here's another winner over at enotalone.com. Maybe he's a troll too!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Here's another winner over at enotalone.com. Maybe he's a troll too!  (Read 1377 times)
wizer

« on: February 10, 2009, 10:11:04 pm »

I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

The second post is mine...unless the ID is banned by the time you read it.

http://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=271641
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

crazycatlady

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2009, 04:24:50 am »

I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

The second post is mine...unless the ID is banned by the time you read it.

http://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=271641

Oh jesus... I don't think he's a troll, I just think he's stupid. I'm willing to bet he's 16-17, for sure.
Report Spam   Logged
Skylla

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2009, 09:45:38 am »

OMG....I think I could have some fun at that place....maybe I should make an account....lol.
Report Spam   Logged
Casimir
Bronze

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2009, 10:11:25 am »

OMG....I think I could have some fun at that place....maybe I should make an account....lol.

Well, if you enjoy the tactical/covert engagement of others while attempting to divide-and-conquer then that may be a fine place for you.  If not, you could help people which is always good to but in a different sort of way Wink

BTW, my username is "Sailor Man" on that site.  No I am not a sailor, but my character/troll there is an ex-U.S. Navy know-it-all.  2wink
Report Spam   Logged
Skylla

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2009, 10:38:57 am »

Well, if you enjoy the tactical/covert engagement of others while attempting to divide-and-conquer then that may be a fine place for you.  If not, you could help people which is always good to but in a different sort of way Wink

BTW, my username is "Sailor Man" on that site.  No I am not a sailor, but my character/troll there is an ex-U.S. Navy know-it-all.  2wink

I like doing both....according to what kind of mood I'm in....hmmm....now for a user name.... Wink.
Report Spam   Logged
Casimir
Bronze

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2009, 10:51:28 am »

I like doing both....according to what kind of mood I'm in....hmmm....now for a user name.... Wink.

How about this username: "Electric Bugaloo" ?
Report Spam   Logged
Rella

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2009, 11:41:19 am »

Hey Casimir........are you Inchy or not???

I miss Inchy's posts on DO!!

Maybe we could start a petition..........maybe he would find out somehow that he is missed.....and find his way here.

I was forever cracking up to his posts   roflmao
Report Spam   Logged

I must be a Yawnie cuz Rubes says so!!
Casimir
Bronze

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2009, 11:48:00 am »

Inchy?  From what I've heard (and I hear alot) he is MIA.  You might want to check your local trailer parks.  He's also known to spend time behind the laundromat on Sunday afternoon's in Alexandria, Kentucky (not exactly sure why, ... something about counseling young guys or something)
Report Spam   Logged
Skylla

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2009, 02:27:02 pm »

Inchy?  From what I've heard (and I hear alot) he is MIA.  You might want to check your local trailer parks.  He's also known to spend time behind the laundromat on Sunday afternoon's in Alexandria, Kentucky (not exactly sure why, ... something about counseling young guys or something)

I don't know who Inchy is, I don't think I have even read any of his posts....but if he is from Kentucky its possible he still has no power from the ice storm....there are still many without power, it took my mother 2 weeks to get power back.  All the poles and lines snapped....that state looked like a war zone. 
Report Spam   Logged
Casimir
Bronze

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2009, 02:36:09 pm »

I don't know who Inchy is, I don't think I have even read any of his posts....but if he is from Kentucky its possible he still has no power from the ice storm....there are still many without power, it took my mother 2 weeks to get power back.  All the poles and lines snapped....that state looked like a war zone. 

Don't worry about Inch-- he's probably hunkered down with his boyfriend, Rod, like two bugs, er, worms in a rug soaking up eachother's body heat.  He'll be just fine.
Report Spam   Logged
Rella

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2009, 03:32:00 pm »

Don't worry about Inch-- he's probably hunkered down with his boyfriend, Rod, like two bugs, er, worms in a rug soaking up eachother's body heat.  He'll be just fine.

Hardy-har-har  roflmao
Report Spam   Logged

I must be a Yawnie cuz Rubes says so!!
wizer

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2009, 03:49:42 pm »

Oh jesus... I don't think he's a troll, I just think he's stupid. I'm willing to bet he's 16-17, for sure.

True. Some of these younger folks..they aren't too "worldly" and it's easy to forget they just don't see things realistically. Some aren't too bright either. You put it all together, throw in the emotions of a "first time crush" and the results are somewhat "unpredictable".

Report Spam   Logged
Casimir
Bronze

« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2009, 03:50:03 pm »

Hardy-har-hard

And what in the heck is that supposed to mean, Ma'am?!  OMG

Hey, maybe he and Rod (his roommate) went to Muscle Beach-- you know how Inchy likes workin' it out  thumbsup
Report Spam   Logged
Skylla

« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2009, 03:56:45 pm »

OMG.... big laugh...thats more than I needed to know.

Well, I haven't had time yet to get over there and make an account.  I'll look for both you and wizer when I do.
Report Spam   Logged
Fine Point

rainmusic

« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2009, 08:52:05 pm »

Inchy?  Did someone say inchy? 

Be still my heart...  kiss 

I really miss inchy too.  I was a BatCave Buddy and everything!  Inchy didn't know I am female so ssshhhhhhhhhhhh... no one tell him if you see him!
Report Spam   Logged

There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance—that principle is contempt prior to investigation. – Herbert Spencer

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: