The_Matrix
April 17, 2024, 11:15:23 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Register for a free account today, and you can customize your profile, read hidden boards, and add your own posts and comments too!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

I wish I got what this kid got (at the dentist)

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I wish I got what this kid got (at the dentist)  (Read 1057 times)
wizer

« on: February 06, 2009, 08:19:22 pm »

Reprinted without permission from Trollvalhalla..sometimes there's some funny stuff over there.

http://www.youtube.com/v/6b8Q5BK3-ZQ&hl=en&fs=1
« Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 08:28:15 pm by wizer » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Nikkie

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2009, 08:24:31 pm »

roflmao
Report Spam   Logged
Firecrotch

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2009, 08:32:30 pm »

lol sign
Report Spam   Logged
Skylla

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2009, 09:16:53 pm »

OMG..... big laugh.....thats how it is.
Report Spam   Logged
fairydust
Bronze

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2009, 02:19:30 am »

lol i just saw that yesterday when i was surfing youtube.. nitrous is the ****!!  ooops did i say that out loud?
Report Spam   Logged

wizer

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2009, 09:24:52 am »

lol i just saw that yesterday when i was surfing youtube.. nitrous is the ****!!  ooops did i say that out loud?

I had 4 wisdom teeth pulled many years ago. I wanted a local only, because my brother had his done with the same doctor a week earlier, he was given general anesthesia and he was groggy all weekend. I got the nitrous oxide and the local painkillers, and after I was done, my head cleared almost immediately. I was not aware that nitrous oxide stays in your system for some time afterwards. I'm thinking the kid was given way too much but maybe that's just me.

Report Spam   Logged
Rizzo

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2009, 11:53:36 am »

that reminds me of when my daughter was ... oh... 3 or 4, they had to do a procedure, and gave her "Sailors Drug". (That was the nickname, I forget the real name... they said "this is how she will react to alchohol, so take notice.. and she won't remember anything" ((lie, she does, remember some))

They kept taking her bp, and at one point... my beautiful, precious, blue eyed, blond haired, little sweetie pie,... grabbed the stuff out of the nurses hand and said "Oh just give it to me ****, I can do this myself".. then burst into giggles.

I got her to the SUV, she tripped in, somehow flipped over the column to the front seat.. (despite my attempts to help her) her head was on the floorboard on the front passenger floor and she exclaimed "MAMA!!!! I think I've lost my HEAD!! " Then erupted into giggles.

I guess that means she'll be a slightly abnoxious, giggly drunk?

Oy Vay!  lol sign

Report Spam   Logged
fairydust
Bronze

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2009, 12:03:12 pm »

ROFLMAO Rizzo thats flipping funny!!!! lol sign
Report Spam   Logged

wizer

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2009, 12:08:20 pm »

grabbed the stuff out of the nurses hand and said "Oh just give it to me ****, I can do this myself".. then burst into giggles.

Kids say the darndest things, don't they...

roflmao
Report Spam   Logged
Rizzo

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2009, 12:19:59 pm »

Okay. But what kind of mom does it make me that I was torn between profusely apologizing... and lmao?Huh?

huh
Report Spam   Logged
Fine Point

rainmusic

« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2009, 01:25:20 pm »

A realistic one? 

They have heard and seen it all I am sure.  It is better to have a sense of humour and be relaxed than be tense, uptight and unpleasant. 

lol sign
Report Spam   Logged

There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance—that principle is contempt prior to investigation. – Herbert Spencer

wizer

« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2009, 03:21:45 pm »

It is better to have a sense of humour and be relaxed than be tense, uptight and unpleasant. 

thumbsup
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: