The_Matrix
April 19, 2024, 05:54:57 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Register for a free account today, and you can customize your profile, read hidden boards, and add your own posts and comments too!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Whats Your 80's Karaoke Song? (2/4)

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats Your 80's Karaoke Song? (2/4)  (Read 888 times)
Rizzo
Mod

« on: February 04, 2009, 05:38:57 am »

You Are "Like a Virgin"

If you were transported back to the 80s, your life would be all about absorbing everything.
You are practically a virgin (or born again virgin) when it comes to the 80s, and all things 80s are very interesting to you.

You would sign your heart out to every Madonna hit and memorize every line in the Breakfast Club.
You'd have the biggest record collection, roller skate like a champ, and would be a dead ringer for Molly Ringwald or Kirk Cameron!

What's Your 80s Karaoke Song?

LOL! I know every word to that song, I have memorized every line in the Breakfast Club, I did have a huge record collection, and oh HELL YEAH! I was the champ for "Back Speed Skating" at the local Rink!

But I don't think I resemble Molly Ringwald!!
« Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 08:22:22 am by Rizzo » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Fine Point

rainmusic

« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2009, 06:23:49 am »

You Are "Love Shack"

If you were transported back to the 80s, you would enjoy anything and everything underground.
You love the alternative aspects of 80s culture, and you're a bit disappointed that they've been forgotten over time.

You'd be goth, punk, new wave, or a rapper. Just not a yuppie, a preppy, or a jock!
You would relish living in a time where identifying with a subculture actually meant something.

This really doesn't sound like me.  I am pretty mild-mannered.
Report Spam   Logged

There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance—that principle is contempt prior to investigation. – Herbert Spencer

GoodWitch

There's No Place Like Home

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2009, 09:46:12 am »

You Are "Love Shack" 

Same as Fine Point.

I'm really much more a child of the 70's.
Report Spam   Logged

wizer

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2009, 10:05:00 am »

I could only answer the last two questions because I wasn't into any of the stars in question 1, I didn't relate to any sitcoms in question 2 and I'm not really familiar with any of the fads in question 3.

So based on the last 2 questions

Your 80s Song is "Sweet Child O' Mine"

I do like that song.

If you were transported back to the 80s, your life would be all about rock and roll.
You love the free wheeling, wild atmosphere of the 80s - even if there were consequences later on.

Yeah considering I said I was into rock and roll in the 80s it's safe to say if I was transported back there would once again be rock and roll. But "all about it"? I think I did other things than sing and dance all day.

You think of the 80s as a time of partying hard and letting loose.
Even if you find a lot of the 80s nostalgia to be a bit lame, you truly believe there was no better decade.

Well, duh! I was a teenager then like I answered...of course I let loose and it was the best decade. No responsibilities, no bills, nothing to do except get passing grades in school, drink and smoke pot and get laid.

Report Spam   Logged
fairydust
Bronze

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2009, 11:28:14 am »

You Are "Love Shack"

If you were transported back to the 80s, you would enjoy anything and everything underground.
You love the alternative aspects of 80s culture, and you're a bit disappointed that they've been forgotten over time.

You'd be goth, punk, new wave, or a rapper. Just not a yuppie, a preppy, or a jock!
You would relish living in a time where identifying with a subculture actually meant something.

this sort of fits.. The 80s music i liked the most were the hair bands.. I still think thats an awesome look on guys even though it might seem dated. Men just look delicious with long hair and ripped jeans..  *drool*
Guns N Roses, Poison, Ratt, Motley Crue.. those were the 80's for me...
Report Spam   Logged

Murdock

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2009, 12:07:15 pm »

Your 80s Song is "1999"

If you were transported back to the 80s, your life would be all about living large.
You love the excess that the 80s represented, even if the party wasn't meant to last.

You think of the 80s as a time of wild fashions, big money, and fast cars.
And that's a world you wouldn't mind being a part of!

Report Spam   Logged

~ Laughter is a Vacation ~
RWS

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2009, 12:25:13 pm »

I'm Love Shack too.  I was a teen in the 80's and had a blast.  Good times... 
Report Spam   Logged

Remember, it doesn't matter whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose. (Darrin Weinberg)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: