The_Matrix
April 16, 2024, 02:59:31 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Register for a free account today, and you can customize your profile, read hidden boards, and add your own posts and comments too!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Sodaplay- Thousands of virtual 3d models that you can interact with

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sodaplay- Thousands of virtual 3d models that you can interact with  (Read 452 times)
wizer

« on: February 01, 2009, 02:58:44 pm »

Sodaplay is like an animated set of virtual TinkerToys. You can build virtual wireframe models using a simple toolkit or simply load an existing model. You can make the creation bounce, roll, and walk by adding "springs," which can be set to move almost like muscles. Let it wander around and mesmerize you for a while, and then start to alter it and see what happens. You can adjust gravity, its shape, and the movement of its springs.

Click HERE to play.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Fine Point

rainmusic

« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2009, 03:16:53 pm »

My son will like this, thanks!   thumbsup
Report Spam   Logged

There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance—that principle is contempt prior to investigation. – Herbert Spencer

wizer

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2009, 03:19:46 pm »

My son will like this, thanks!   thumbsup

I've actually had that website in my email folder for several years. I was going through it looking for interesting things to upload. Glad you found it useful.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: