The_Matrix
April 18, 2024, 08:37:57 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Register for a free account today, and you can customize your profile, read hidden boards, and add your own posts and comments too!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

I almost lost a friend over this damn video!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I almost lost a friend over this damn video!  (Read 186 times)
wizer

« on: June 09, 2008, 08:38:48 pm »

This video had me in tears when I first saw it. Why? Probably because it's just so wrong...I dunno, but others have similar reactions and you cant lock up all of us.

Anyway, in my goal of bringing all my friends to this forum, I had my good friend and his wife at my office because I was fitting their son with contact lenses. Anyway, while the son was being trained, I showed them this video. Problem is, it was really lagging, due to the fact that I had set my browser to use a proxy server so I could troll my favorite forum which will remain unamed in this post.

Because the lag was so great, the video only showed the first few frames...which is a cartoon guy seemingly jerking off on a kid. My friend and his wife were mortified...in their eyes I am some sort of cyber pervert and get off on obsene and illegal pictures...which of course this wasnt but it seemed that way due to the out of context presentation.

They look at each other and were like...O-K...I think we gotta go. They grabbed their son and were out the door in like 10 seconds. Havent heard from them since.

Actually they didnt leave, and they wanted to see the other gallery pics but when I saw the look on their faces I got really embarassed because I knew what they were thinking, and that made the whole thing worse.

The lesson to be learned here is be careful who you show pictures of masturbating cartoon characters to, and always disconnect from your proxy when not using it.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

pi

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2008, 03:41:23 pm »

Did you at least give their kid contacts you perv

(fixed post to show picture- your post was blank because your IMG tags werent in the right place)
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 04:37:22 pm by wizer » Report Spam   Logged

Stop trying to figure it out. Just go with it.
wizer

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2008, 04:38:33 pm »

They were really ok with it..I got somewhat embarassed and uptight because I was thinking they were thinking I was a wackjob. It was soon forgotten and they wanted to see other stuff on the site.

And yeah, their kid got his contact lenses.

We were just over there for 4th of July and I had a case of left over fireworks, and put on a nice show for everyone..until the cop showed up at the end and put a stop to it. But he was cool about it.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: