The_Matrix
March 29, 2024, 05:10:04 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Register for a free account today, and you can customize your profile, read hidden boards, and add your own posts and comments too!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Women Aged Advice

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Women Aged Advice  (Read 570 times)
Sharp Shot

« on: January 31, 2009, 02:41:45 pm »

Women  over 50 don't have babies because they would put them down and  forget where they left them.

A friend of mine confused her  Valium with her birth control pills... she has 14 kids but doesn't  really care.

One of life's mysteries is how a 2-pound box  of chocolates can make a woman gain 5 lbs.

My mind not  only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely.

The best way  to forget your troubles is to wear tight shoes.

The nice  part about living in a small town is that when you don't know  what you are doing, someone else does.

The older you get,  the tougher it is to lose weight because by then, your body and  your fat are really good friends.

Just when I was getting  used to yesterday, along came today.

Sometimes I think I  understand everything, and then I regain consciousness.

I  gave up jogging for my health when my thighs kept rubbing together  and setting fire to my knicker's.

Amazing! You hang  something in your closet for a while and it shrinks 2 sizes! 

Skinny people irritate me! Especially when they say things  like...'You know, sometimes I forget to eat!' .....Now I've  forgotten my address, my mother's maiden name and my keys, but I  have never forgotten to eat. You have to be a special kind of  stupid to forget to eat!

The trouble with some women is  that they get all excited about nothing and then they marry him. 

I read this article th at said the typical symptoms of  stress are eating too much, impulse buying, and driving too fast.  Are they kidding? That's my idea of a perfect day!

SEND  THIS TO 5 BRIGHT WOMEN YOU KNOW AND MAKE THEIR DAY!!!
LIVE  SIMPLY.....LAUGH OFTEN....LOVE DEEPLY 

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

GoodWitch

There's No Place Like Home

« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2009, 03:28:20 pm »

"The trouble with some women is  that they get all excited about nothing and then they marry him.  "

AMEN!!!
Report Spam   Logged

Sharp Shot

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2009, 03:56:58 pm »

Lol  eek furry
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: