The_Matrix
April 19, 2024, 12:32:23 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Register for a free account today, and you can customize your profile, read hidden boards, and add your own posts and comments too!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Embarassing moments in your life...share them with us

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Embarassing moments in your life...share them with us  (Read 998 times)
wizer

« on: June 09, 2008, 08:32:16 pm »

I was a sleepaway counselor in Virginia some 20 years or so ago...

I had something going with the camp nurse, and finally convinced her to come into town with me and a bunch of counselors to the one and only bar in town...counselors got a night off perhaps once a week...8x per summer, so we got pretty wild.

She was hesitant because she was a bit shy and the camp counselors were a tough crowd. Anyway, she trusted me, and she came along. We got to the bar after the whole group was there, perhaps a dozen were off that night, sitting at a round wooden table, playing a beer name called "Quarters".

For those who don't know, "Quarters" is played as follows: The person whose turn it is, tries to bounce a quarter off the table and into the glass. With practice, it gets easier. But you must also never point to the person who you pick to drink after you get the quarter in, and you must also not curse, and there are a few other things that are prohibited..the idea being that as you get more durnk you WILL do these things out of habit, and you will be penalized by drinking MORE.

Anyway, because we got there late, and I had the nurse with me, I became the obvious target. The elbows were pointed at me, over and over again, and I drank a lot of beer in a very short period of time.

Suddenly, I had an out of body experience..it was like I saw myself from above through a haze, as my mouth opened up and a virtual geyser of beer-vomit was ejected forcefully from my mouth...all over the table...the beer glass...and of course the poor quarter. The chairs were all pushed back in unison by the camp counselors...who after a moment of shock and awe, started laughing...I pushed my own chair back..in shock, embarassement and drunken confusion, and staggered to the door, out to the parking lot where i continued my vomiting rampage.

She took me home, although I had to keep my head out the window...to keep my head clear and the car from smelling. I don't think I got a kiss goodnight.  Sad
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

pi

« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2008, 01:05:36 pm »

I was out on date with this guy.  We were drinking and dancing and I was wearing a short shirt.
I went pee and as soon as I got back to the table he grabbed me for a slow dance. I noticed
all the women giving me a dirty look. Some guys were winking and some people were laughing.
I had tucked my shirt into my panties when I went to the bathroom.(I was just a little drunky poo)
I was really embarrassed.
Report Spam   Logged

Stop trying to figure it out. Just go with it.
GoodWitch

There's No Place Like Home

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2008, 01:29:45 pm »

I did a lot of crazy stuff in the 80's - once I was with my ex-husband, parked on some deserted road doing the deed in the car and a cop came up and shined his flashlight right on us. The thought of that is a turn-on to this day.
Report Spam   Logged

Rella

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2008, 01:46:57 pm »

I did a lot of crazy stuff in the 80's - once I was with my ex-husband, parked on some deserted road doing the deed in the car and a cop came up and shined his flashlight right on us. The thought of that is a turn-on to this day.

The same thing happened to me LOL......

Another time my co-workers hired a stripper for me for my 30th birthday.....I was so embarrassed... Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged

I must be a Yawnie cuz Rubes says so!!
pi

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2008, 04:21:17 pm »

So you lke sex in strange places and the excitment of getting caught.  Wink That's fun!
Report Spam   Logged

wizer

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2008, 04:44:03 pm »

So you lke sex in strange places and the excitment of getting caught.  Wink That's fun!

That happened to me once too! The cop shined his light in the window, and said "What the hell do you think you're doing?".

I said, "I'm screwing my wife!"

He said "Good, I'm next."

I said, "Cool, I never screwed a cop before!"
Report Spam   Logged
pi

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2008, 05:42:32 pm »

Oh no yu di nt.
Report Spam   Logged

wizer

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2008, 05:47:45 pm »

Oh no yu di nt.

No, pi, I didn't..but I file away these jokes and use them when the time is right for them. This was a good time for that one..

Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Murdock

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2008, 02:50:11 am »

I was on my webcam chatting with a fellow once... he convinced me to take off my clothes... and then he proceeded to post my pix all over the net.

He thought because I didn't have a svelt figure that I was gonna cry.... but I didn't. 

Hmmm.... I guess the joke was on him.... but he made me not trust anyone ever again.  I had a feeling I couldn't trust him to begin with... but... I went ahead and did it anyways.

Because I don't care what people think about me.... they think I do... but I don't.  People are always going to want to use what they think your weaknesses are against you.

Report Spam   Logged

~ Laughter is a Vacation ~
pi

« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2008, 08:54:27 pm »

That's true of trolls on the boards Murdock. But in RL you should have healthy relationships that support you
and have your back. I have a few healthy relationships on the boards...but who knows?
Report Spam   Logged

wizer

« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2008, 12:11:28 am »

I was on my webcam chatting with a fellow once... he convinced me to take off my clothes... and then he proceeded to post my pix all over the net.

Um...you said you don't HAVE a webcam, Murdy.

Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
GoodWitch

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2008, 06:57:15 am »

That's true of trolls on the boards Murdock. But in RL you should have healthy relationships that support you
and have your back. I have a few healthy relationships on the boards...but who knows?

There are some REAL people out there. But a lot are just playing games or have an agenda. Just like r/l.
On the boards, I've had people befriend me who weren't being sincere. But most times, my radar is good, and I feel comfortable with the circle of friends I have now. There are some people who know things that could embarass the daylights outta me LOL. That's what trust is all about.
Report Spam   Logged

GoodWitch

« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2008, 07:06:46 am »

I guess I have to say yes to a point - nowadays it's more the "idea" of it that I like. I really don't want to re-live my youth!

Report Spam   Logged

pi

« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2008, 11:10:57 am »

My youth. I am living more free and happy now than I did when I was
young. I have become more fearless and more sure of myself recently.
If you had a partner you trusted you would be doing it in all kinds of
places.  Wink
Report Spam   Logged

GoodWitch

« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2008, 11:19:20 am »

My youth. I am living more free and happy now than I did when I was
young. I have become more fearless and more sure of myself recently.
If you had a partner you trusted you would be doing it in all kinds of
places.  Wink

*singing* Someday my prince will come.....
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: