The_Matrix
March 29, 2024, 02:45:47 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Register for a free account today, and you can customize your profile, read hidden boards, and add your own posts and comments too!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Troll School- presented by wizer

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Troll School- presented by wizer  (Read 2400 times)
wizer

« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2009, 03:19:37 pm »

The member responded with: Thats what gets me. It's an ounce of truth... and gallons of lies. I WANT to defend myself. To point out how **** up they are... That's what makes me pwnd huh? But what does it say when I say nothing? Do people believe this ****?

My response:

I know exactly how you feel.

When you say nothing, some will believe it because they are stupid enough to believe everything they read. I don't like Trollvalhalla, I constantly disparage the place, and right next to my name is "Global Moderator". I did attempt to post about how it's not my choice, and how I hate the place, and once in a while I'll say something when it's brought up, but notice what it says underneath.."Don't believe everything you read". I can't change the label of Global Moderator, but I added that bit.  If members want to assume I'm a Global Moderator than it's their choice. They're the fools, not me.

Some will believe whatever they read.... whether it's something as silly as me being a Global Mod or you getting a sexually transmitted disease almost a decade ago. And if you try to dispute it? They won't believe you anyway! In fact they will think you are lying to cover it up!

So yeah, you take the high road and you ignore it...because it really doesn't matter what a bunch of losers on the internet really think...you'll probably never meet them, and if you do? You will meet your friends..who didn't believe it in the first place.

Speaking for myself..when I read that post, I didn't think of anything else other than "that's a lame troll attempt". Nothing more. And that's what the smart (or at least the experienced) forum members do too..once in a while they will post that too.."nothing said on these boards is the truth" LOL

Those who want to believe it do so at their own peril. Laugh at them. It's what I do...(most of the time).
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: