The_Matrix
April 18, 2024, 02:11:37 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Register for a free account today, and you can customize your profile, read hidden boards, and add your own posts and comments too!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Troll School- presented by wizer

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Troll School- presented by wizer  (Read 2417 times)
wizer

« on: June 09, 2008, 06:05:28 pm »

I just love reading this thread.

DeeDee, I responded over at womansavers to an ongoing situation involving at least you and Moon, vs. Lorrie...

Lorrie writes to Moon:

sorry for what you have become. a troll. a person who would like to see me hurt. and hurt badly by someone i trust. you want to see me betrayed, again just to get your rocks off? is this something you are gonna keep on implying or just spit it out? you have said that m.e. told chaos in chat that i deserved what was done to lucy and i...and bla blah **** blah for another few paragraphs.

In another thread, Lorrie targets DeeDee and suggests that she too, is a troll.

I "could" have responded the way both DeeDee and Moon have..which is to get all defensie, and say things to the effect of "do you really think I am a troll? Why?"...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

My response on both threads was to the effect of...Lorrie shut the **** up, you are a loser, everyone knows it, and I don't care what you think.

Lorrie,

You are really bossy. You always point out when members "break rules" or violate a TOS. You are like a moderator wannabee. People will get upset about that and will try to "pwn" you. That‘s how it goes when you annoy others. Deal with
it.

DeeDee, by acknowledging what your adversares have said about you, and by getting defensive, you simply enpower them. You will gain nothing but aggravation by trying to "reason with them" and convince them that you are not what they think you are. They may not even believe it themselves, and if not, then they are simply saying these things to get a response out of you, which makes THEM a TROLL.

You get it?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: