The_Matrix
April 20, 2024, 06:51:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Register for a free account today, and you can customize your profile, read hidden boards, and add your own posts and comments too!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

I will never get back with my husband!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I will never get back with my husband!  (Read 3088 times)
leslie
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2009, 04:57:00 pm »

I don't think I did. My son set the computer up a little while back.

Report Spam   Logged
leslie
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2009, 04:58:31 pm »

Damn.....he almost beat you to death....I have the same question, are you still together or have you left him?

Hopefully, you have left him and are safe.  If not, you really need to make a phone call to the nearest domestic violence shelter, they can help you get away and give you a safe place to stay.....if you are still with him...please make that call...

He is in jail right now. I hope that he stays in there for a long time. This is still a bit hard for me to talk about.
Report Spam   Logged
Rella

« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2009, 05:17:32 pm »

He is in jail right now. I hope that he stays in there for a long time. This is still a bit hard for me to talk about.
I am glad he is in jail. He can't hurt you from there.
 OMG
I'm sure this hasn't been easy for you hon......but if you need to talk about it...you have an ear here.
 hug
Report Spam   Logged

I must be a Yawnie cuz Rubes says so!!
leslie
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2009, 06:11:26 pm »

OMG
I'm sure this hasn't been easy for you hon......but if you need to talk about it...you have an ear here.
 hug

thanks. I really appreciate it.
Report Spam   Logged
wizer

« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2009, 07:20:31 pm »

Leslie, quick question for you.

But I need to ask..Why are you accessing this board using a proxy server?

I don't think I did.

Yes, you did. But it's an easy mistake to make. Don't beat yourself up over it.  2wink

Report Spam   Logged
Skylla

« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2009, 08:00:34 pm »

OMG
 hug

Lots of ears on the internet....lots of caring, wonderful people.
Report Spam   Logged
Fine Point

rainmusic

« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2009, 09:02:05 pm »

Here are a couple of links I hope you will find useful: 

You may hear of another site, Womansavers, on this board.  Please don't be misled by the title, you are more likely to encounter abuse there from day one than receive any real healing help.  Stay away for your own good and, besides, the site harbours Chinese Hackers... he he
Report Spam   Logged

There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance—that principle is contempt prior to investigation. – Herbert Spencer

mars bar

« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2009, 05:27:32 pm »

and you shouldnt go back with him. hope you stay true to your word and dont go back with him once he comes out of jail and if you have kids together you owe it to your kids to not have to see things like that going on between the 2 of you.

any woman getting beaten up by a man should just pack herself and the kids up and go to the safety of a womens refuge. You have those there dont you? we have a lot of support here in oz for women who are getting beaten up by their partners.

happens to guys as well I know, but its mainly a testosterone driven thing.....
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: