The_Matrix
March 29, 2024, 02:09:37 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Register for a free account today, and you can customize your profile, read hidden boards, and add your own posts and comments too!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Scuba Diving

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Scuba Diving  (Read 1447 times)
GoodWitch

There's No Place Like Home

« on: June 10, 2008, 10:00:23 pm »

Only the more well "done" parts....... Roll Eyes

Meaning your back and shoulders of course...the parts that are most exposed to the suns rays.

Here's another joke that cums to mind...

These two guys go to the beach, they spend several hours there and they get really tan...all over their bodies, except their dicks...so one says to the other, "Hey I got an idea..lets bury ourselves in the sand, and just stick our dicks out and that will get them tan while we protect the rest of our bodies!". The other guy agrees, so they bury themselves except for their dicks.

A short time later, two old women walk by, they see the penises sticing out of the sand, and one says to the other "Look Mabel, what I wouldn't have done to get one of those when I was younger, and now they are growing wild!"

OMFG! I'm old enough to appreciate that! FABULOUS!  If we had those plussy thingies here, I'd give ya one! (But I'm glad we don't - they are another pet peeve LOL)
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: