The_Matrix
March 29, 2024, 06:09:10 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Register for a free account today, and you can customize your profile, read hidden boards, and add your own posts and comments too!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Cool Holiday gift idea..digital photoalbum keychain

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cool Holiday gift idea..digital photoalbum keychain  (Read 454 times)
wizer

« on: December 15, 2008, 04:15:47 pm »

I picked up two of these for my daughters. They hold about 70 pictures, and it comes with software that is very easy to install and use...and lets you crop the pictures so that you choose what part of the picture you want to use...and then transfer it to the device. It's a USB connection which most computers manufactured in the last few years already have (look for the USB ports on the back and sometimes even the front) of your pc.

This link (click) points to a store that is charging a heck of a lot more than I paid, at Christmas Tree Shops. I paid about $17, the store in the link has them "on sale" for $40.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Fine Point

rainmusic

« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2008, 09:14:57 pm »

What a great suggestion!  Thanks!
Report Spam   Logged

There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance—that principle is contempt prior to investigation. – Herbert Spencer

wizer

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2008, 09:17:41 pm »

What a great suggestion!  Thanks!

My daughters haven't been talking to me lately..the ex has talked them full of crap and they have unfortunately taken her word for it...so I filled up the keychain album with lots of pictures of us all doing things together.

Hopefully it will have the effect of reminding them that they have a Dad that loves them and that we have spent a lot of good times together, that we could still be doing now.

Report Spam   Logged
Fine Point

rainmusic

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2008, 02:57:02 am »

I think that is a wonderful idea.  I hope it works well for you.
Report Spam   Logged

There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance—that principle is contempt prior to investigation. – Herbert Spencer

wizer

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2008, 07:23:12 pm »

I think that is a wonderful idea.  I hope it works well for you.

It would probably help if this divorce was over and done and mom would stop bad mouthing me..with that behind us..they look at the pictures, they realize that they are being deprived of a relationship with a father who loves them and has always been there for them, they let me back into their lives, and we live happily ever after.

In some other world maybe.
Report Spam   Logged
Fine Point

rainmusic

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2008, 08:55:44 pm »

In some other world maybe.
I know how difficult it is to remain positive however you never know which direction your next bit of luck may come from.
Report Spam   Logged

wizer

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2008, 09:36:40 pm »

I know how difficult it is to remain positive however you never know which direction your next bit of luck may come from.

Thanks Finepoint. Although I am not big on luck...I'm trying to make things happen..and I find myself banging my head against the wall.

I am starting to get a headache.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: