The_Matrix
March 28, 2024, 03:23:06 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Register for a free account today, and you can customize your profile, read hidden boards, and add your own posts and comments too!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Hi

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi  (Read 2585 times)
chico
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2008, 09:01:02 am »

Hippie, I mean Chico...homo stuff doesnt "usually" get discussed over here.

But if you bring it with you, then I'm not going to try stop you. Just don't try to get me involved with it, because it's not my thing.

I got tired of fighting that crap, that is why I attempted to find another forum. I was wasting most all of my
time answering that kind of bull, that's not me. I am a fighter, when attacked I fight back with their kind of crap.
Fight fire with fire. I was willing to give up being Mod over there when the time was right. I guess I may go back
to CO, I got a good "Welcome back" over there, in spite of some ass trying to mess it up for me. Trouble was I
was liked better than the ass that tried to mess me up.

I have never attacked anyone but when attacked the sh** hits the fan. I am a live and let live type.
Report Spam   Logged
wizer

« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2008, 07:19:09 pm »

I got tired of fighting that crap, that is why I attempted to find another forum. I was wasting most all of my
time answering that kind of bull, that's not me. I am a fighter, when attacked I fight back with their kind of crap.
Fight fire with fire. I was willing to give up being Mod over there when the time was right. I guess I may go back
to CO, I got a good "Welcome back" over there, in spite of some ass trying to mess it up for me. Trouble was I

I have never attacked anyone but when attacked the sh** hits the fan. I am a live and let live type.

Oh, this is interesting Chico!

You were a mod over at CO, huh?  What's your user ID over there...once you pm me that information I will humbly apologize for thinking you a troll.

"Live and let live". That's so special.

LMAO.

Report Spam   Logged
chico
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2008, 05:12:05 am »

Oh, this is interesting Chico!

You were a mod over at CO, huh?  What's your user ID over there...once you pm me that information I will humbly apologize for thinking you a troll.

"Live and let live". That's so special.

LMAO.

I see where you assumed I was a mod at CO. I was referring to TV.

That is PI, you should know me better than that.

Question: If CO poasted "Welcome back Hippie" wouldn't it kind of be understood I was known as Hippie.

Would you welcome one here "HI Hippie Welcome back as Chico" ?  I didn't think so.

Traffic is non exsisting here so I won't wast any more of my time here, may pop in now and again to see
if it's still alive.
Report Spam   Logged
wizer

« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2008, 12:10:06 pm »

I see where you assumed I was a mod at CO. I was referring to TV.

That is PI, you should know me better than that.

Question: If CO poasted "Welcome back Hippie" wouldn't it kind of be understood I was known as Hippie.

Would you welcome one here "HI Hippie Welcome back as Chico" ?  I didn't think so.

Traffic is non exsisting here so I won't wast any more of my time here, may pop in now and again to see
if it's still alive.

Your post is rather disjointed and senseless however I think I figured out what you are trying to ask and I will answer it as best as I can.

Chico I know you as "Hippie" over at TV. You came here to troll this board but of course with no success because you haven no trolling ability. You're a sad old man who confessed to killing his wife and now, through guilt, or misery, or whatever, you sit home and drink yourself into oblivion while writing senseless and grammtically poor posts on internet forums.

Report Spam   Logged
chico
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2008, 03:59:14 pm »

Ban me if you want.

Ok.

Smiley
« Last Edit: December 17, 2008, 05:21:53 pm by wizer » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: