The_Matrix
April 19, 2024, 06:11:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Register for a free account today, and you can customize your profile, read hidden boards, and add your own posts and comments too!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Opposite sex friendships

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Opposite sex friendships  (Read 4280 times)
GoodWitch

There's No Place Like Home

« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2008, 04:42:50 pm »

Hmm..

You could request what form I take...such as icecream, pie, or the fruit itself. Maybe even a Blueberry energy bar or poptart.

The only limit is your imagination and creativity.

LOL Must be around the full moon time or something. Everybody's weird lately. You ARE a poptart.  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

wizer

« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2008, 04:57:11 pm »

You ARE a poptart. 

See, you did it!

Although I thought you were going to go with Blueberry flavored cereal.

Report Spam   Logged
GoodWitch

« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2008, 05:08:51 pm »

See, you did it!

Although I thought you were going to go with Blueberry flavored cereal.

I'm not much of a cereal person. As far as real blueberries go, I like them the way the good Lord made them! They, and strawberries, are two of my favorite things.
Report Spam   Logged

wizer

« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2008, 10:06:10 am »

I'm not much of a cereal person. As far as real blueberries go, I like them the way the good Lord made them! They, and strawberries, are two of my favorite things.

Strawberries are the only fruit that ...

What's the answer?
Report Spam   Logged
GoodWitch

« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2008, 11:53:28 am »

Strawberries are the only fruit that ...

What's the answer?

Have seeds on the outside.

We used to grow them in Brooklyn. We had quite the little garden going, a fig tree, strawberries, tomatoes, green beans, carrots, lettuce, parsley, etc.
Report Spam   Logged

wizer

« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2008, 12:06:40 pm »

Have seeds on the outside.

We used to grow them in Brooklyn. We had quite the little garden going, a fig tree, strawberries, tomatoes, green beans, carrots, lettuce, parsley, etc.

Strawberries are the only fruit with a double consonant in the name. Those aren't seeds on the outside. They are little polkadots put on by the people in the factory where they are manufactured. The people that put the dots on the berries are specially trained to use the tiny tools necessary to perform this intricate task, once they are trained and have completed an exam, they are then referred to as "Ompalumpas". They have the satisfaction of knowing they can do a task most cannot, and they are secure in knowing that their occupation is fairly safe from the ups and downs of our crazy economy because almost everyone likes to eat Strawberries.

Report Spam   Logged
GoodWitch

« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2008, 12:09:50 pm »

Strawberries are the only fruit with a double consonant in the name. Those aren't seeds on the outside. They are little polkadots put on by the people in the factory where they are manufactured. The people that put the dots on the berries are specially trained to use the tiny tools necessary to perform this intricate task, once they are trained and have completed an exam, they are then referred to as "Ompalumpas". They have the satisfaction of knowing they can do a task most cannot, and they are secure in knowing that their occupation is fairly safe from the ups and downs of our crazy economy because almost everyone likes to eat Strawberries.

You're such a fountain of information. I learn so many new things every day!  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: