The_Matrix
March 28, 2024, 05:02:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Register for a free account today, and you can customize your profile, read hidden boards, and add your own posts and comments too!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Luke responds to a question written by a real "40 year old Virgin"

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Luke responds to a question written by a real "40 year old Virgin"  (Read 585 times)
wizer

« on: October 13, 2008, 06:23:27 pm »

My favorite poster of all time, over at Enotalone.com, has come up with another beauty in response to a question written by a poor dude who can't get laid to save his ass. This one is worth a quick read...

The reason you feel you are a loser for being a virgin is because you are symoblically basing virginity as the collective rejection of the female gender due to the selfish gene theory and feel because you have inferior genes and women are not volunteering to spread your seed as they can sniff out some genetic weakness, that you are still a virgin. Plus, maculine sexual guys are not identified as virgins unless they are wusses or weak girly guys. Since you do not perceive yourself as a masculine guy with healthy genes, plus societal pressure, you feel like a loser.

I'm also a 32 year old virgin so do not think I'm being harsh by agreeing with your feeling like a loser, but I'd like to address it head-on and hopefully catalyst a meaningful discussion here that addresses the core issues. Aside from the above, you also have societal pressure that makes you feel like a loser for not fitting in. If you subscribe to MTV/Hollywood values, then you'll also feel that way.

I see myself in terms of being a girly guy too sometimes - I live with my parents, I'm not interested in macho stuff like cars and sports and beer and just stick to myself most of the time and was picked on as a kid by bullies. However, I also feel that if I really put my mind and apply myself I can reach any goal, whether it is to find a relationship or get laid depending on what value I'm placing on it. As a whole, there are allot of things important in life to me and that would be on the back-burner.

Thus, I do not feel like a loser being an older virgin, if that's a cold consolation. I've adapted to a lifestyle that includes a fleshlight [edit- this is a masturbatory device that resembles a flashlight],  and my sex-drive is quite low most of the time, and it may only build-up after a week or two or a month to the point I need a release, and nobody in real life has to know I'm a virgin anyway. If they are the worldy type that looks down on virgins, then it's not the type of people I'd probably be compatable with anyway as our spirits would rift.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Skylla

« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2008, 06:51:43 pm »

This guy just can't be for real.

I have raised 4 sons,my 5th son not close to being a teen-ager........but 3 are past the teen years...one is still there.....every boy looses his virginity as a teen-ager....when those hormones are raging and the girls are all so sexually giving.

This guy just sounds like a troll.....a funny one.... Roll Eyes

Report Spam   Logged
Touche
Bronze

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2008, 09:58:00 pm »

Cheesy Shocked Cheesy

No way!  A 40yr old virgin?  Impossible ...I say!  That had to have been two trolls trolling each other!  Tongue
Report Spam   Logged
Fine Point

rainmusic

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2008, 01:20:41 am »

I recall reading some of this guy's earlier posts.  I would not be surprised to learn one day that he walked into a Wal*Mart or similar with a semi-automatic weapon and mowed the place down. 

Creepy...
Report Spam   Logged

There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance—that principle is contempt prior to investigation. – Herbert Spencer

GoodWitch

There's No Place Like Home

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2008, 07:51:35 pm »

I can't believe he's for real, either.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: