The_Matrix
April 20, 2024, 02:06:45 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Register for a free account today, and you can customize your profile, read hidden boards, and add your own posts and comments too!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

You're a ****!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: You're a ****!  (Read 351 times)
wizer

« on: September 25, 2008, 07:02:41 pm »

I was driving my girlfriend to a doctor's appointment this morning, and it was during rush hour, lots of traffic, we were running late...I cut off the Expressway, onto the service road, attempting to make a quick right turn but the two turning lanes were so backed up it was difficult if not impossible to get behind all the other cars, so I came up along side one of the few front cars in the left lane and tried to gently ease my way in. The woman behind me was not going to give up that spot, and she started inching forward and honking her horn at me. I continued to push my way in, basically giving her two choices, either let me in or hit me. She gave up, and I got in line, but the honking didn't quit.

The light changes, traffic starts moving, we all make the right..and I say to myself "**** this". I stop my car right where it is..I get out and saunter back to her car, her window was open...and I start off by saying "why do you have to be such a ball buster...you could have just let me in, there was no way I could have made it into the back of the line..she said words to the effect of "get out of my face"..at which point I leaned in her window, looked her right in the eyes and said "You are a stupid ****!". At which point she just nodded and said, say it again so the police can hear you. I said "right, you've instantly dialed them and have them on speakerphone...you're still a ****"..and someday someone will beat the **** out of you". And I walked away...and it felt...good. And I kept saying to myself periodically for a few hours after that..."you're a ****"...and laughing to myself as I said it. Stress does strange things to people.

P.S. This is the second time I did something like this. One other time, maybe a year ago...and yes...in the midst of the divorce with its related stresses..some old bat was tailgating me and honking and I said "screw this" and stopped right in the road and got out and walked back to her car and said "Whats your **** problem".

People need to be taught lessons sometimes.
 Cheesy

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

GoodWitch

There's No Place Like Home

« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2008, 09:40:08 pm »

About 15 years ago, I dated someone who had road rage. And he didn't even have a license at the time. LOL He once jumped out of MY car to yell at another driver. I told him if he did that again, to shut the door so I could drive away and leave his temperamental ass by the side of the road.  Grin

Wizer, you're gonna get yourself shot doing **** like that. Be careful!
Report Spam   Logged

wizer

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2008, 11:12:12 pm »

About 15 years ago, I dated someone who had road rage. And he didn't even have a license at the time. LOL He once jumped out of MY car to yell at another driver. I told him if he did that again, to shut the door so I could drive away and leave his temperamental ass by the side of the road.  Grin

Wizer, you're gonna get yourself shot doing **** like that. Be careful!

Well, I'm no fool, I take a good look at the person before I lay into them. If it was a 300 lb muscle man I would have probably said, "sorry for cutting you off"...
Report Spam   Logged
Murdock

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2008, 12:00:02 am »

take a deep breath and step away from the vehicle....  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

~ Laughter is a Vacation ~
Casimir
Bronze

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2009, 11:22:42 am »

you're still a ****"..and someday someone will beat the **** out of you". And I walked away...and it felt...good. And I kept saying to myself periodically for a few hours after that..."you're a ****"...and laughing to myself as I said it. Stress does strange things to people.

Grin Very funny.  Wink
Report Spam   Logged
wizer

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2009, 11:25:24 am »

Grin Very funny.  Wink

Yeah but why did I keep laughing about verbally berating a person who obviously has severe mental issues...?

Because...I got issues too.

Sad
Report Spam   Logged
Casimir
Bronze

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2009, 11:46:17 am »

Yeah but why did I keep laughing about verbally berating a person who obviously has severe mental issues...?

Because...I got issues too.

Sad

Possibly true.  But why do I laugh at at your post about you berating a person? Because I have issues too, honestly (and I know better than reveling in that but as a human I attempt to my modify my condition and outlook (sucessfully at times) but backslide into the primal muck often)
Report Spam   Logged
wizer

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2009, 12:05:08 pm »

Possibly true.  But why do I laugh at at your post about you berating a person? Because I have issues too, honestly (and I know better than reveling in that but as a human I attempt to my modify my condition and outlook (sucessfully at times) but backslide into the primal muck often)

Yeah, and sometimes, when you have other choice...laughing at someone who pissed you off is better than crying..or worse yet, letting it simmer until one day you walk into a crowded shopping mall and open fire.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: