The_Matrix
March 29, 2024, 03:33:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Register for a free account today, and you can customize your profile, read hidden boards, and add your own posts and comments too!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

So check out my latest blunder.. LOL..

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So check out my latest blunder.. LOL..  (Read 278 times)
wizer

« on: September 18, 2008, 08:18:05 pm »

This would be easier to explain with a picture, but I don't feel like going through the trouble right now..although when the condo is done, I will take some pictures..especially of my newest purchase today, which was a large fountain with 2 statues, one of which is a **** woman with great boobs. The fountain is big enough to put fish in, and I am going to surround it with plants, and make a really nice indoor arrangement. The living room is quite large and I don't see myself using it much..when I saw the fountain it just clicked as the perfect thing to put there. What's another grand anyway...

But I digress...I'm already off topic and this is the first post in the thread...

My condo is an end unit, which is nice, I get the corner, I get more "privacy" and I can landscape the corner area any way I want to..I am thinking of a small pond and waterfall, but again I digress. When you go around the left side of the unit, around the corner, there is a shed there. Most of the condos have one , its about 4x5 or so, and its good for garden tools, bicycles, etc. My todo list included hanging the bicycles from ceiling hooks..they dont fit straight in. So the other night I cleaned out the junk that was in there...one of those wooden deer lawn ornaments in multiple pieces that have to be slid together...that went right in the dumpster, a bunch of halloween decorations which I put around the front door and by the garage..some cleaners, other odds and ends. I hang the bicycles, lock the door with a combo padlock from the Home Depot, and go on to the next item in my list.

Today I find a note in my mailbox. A nice note, to the effect of "Hi, I am your neighbor in unit ##. This is pretty funny, my unit is the only one with no garage, and the shed belongs to me. I see you hung up all my Halloween decorations."

Who knew? She even said in her note she can understand why I thought the shed was mine.

I stopped over there and her (very cute) daughter answered the door and I explained who I was and what happened and if they wanted to get a replacement wooden deer to give me the bill. She said no problem, and the whole thing was pretty funny.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

theWiz

« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2008, 08:26:56 pm »

Something tells me we'll be hearing more about this "pretty" daughter.   Azn
Report Spam   Logged
Murdock

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2008, 08:40:13 pm »

woopsie...

yeah... my money is on a threesome with the hot mom and cute daughter....

O0
Report Spam   Logged

~ Laughter is a Vacation ~
GoodWitch

There's No Place Like Home

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2008, 08:43:32 pm »

Grin   Life is looking good now, huh?

Report Spam   Logged

wizer

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2008, 08:52:07 pm »

She was "maybe" 18. I'm sure that I am just a dirty old man to her. However, I will try to play the "caring father" personality and see if she is maybe lacking in that area and looking to fill in the gaps, if so I will fill in her gaps.

Report Spam   Logged
GoodWitch

There's No Place Like Home

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2008, 09:10:17 pm »

She was "maybe" 18. I'm sure that I am just a dirty old man to her. However, I will try to play the "caring father" personality and see if she is maybe lacking in that area and looking to fill in the gaps, if so I will fill in her gaps.

She'd be right......   Grin
Report Spam   Logged

RWS

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2008, 01:57:56 pm »

This would be easier to explain with a picture, but I don't feel like going through the trouble right now..although when the condo is done, I will take some pictures..especially of my newest purchase today, which was a large fountain with 2 statues, one of which is a **** woman with great boobs. The fountain is big enough to put fish in, and I am going to surround it with plants, and make a really nice indoor arrangement. The living room is quite large and I don't see myself using it much..when I saw the fountain it just clicked as the perfect thing to put there. What's another grand anyway...

But I digress...I'm already off topic and this is the first post in the thread...

My condo is an end unit, which is nice, I get the corner, I get more "privacy" and I can landscape the corner area any way I want to..I am thinking of a small pond and waterfall, but again I digress. When you go around the left side of the unit, around the corner, there is a shed there. Most of the condos have one , its about 4x5 or so, and its good for garden tools, bicycles, etc. My todo list included hanging the bicycles from ceiling hooks..they dont fit straight in. So the other night I cleaned out the junk that was in there...one of those wooden deer lawn ornaments in multiple pieces that have to be slid together...that went right in the dumpster, a bunch of halloween decorations which I put around the front door and by the garage..some cleaners, other odds and ends. I hang the bicycles, lock the door with a combo padlock from the Home Depot, and go on to the next item in my list.

Today I find a note in my mailbox. A nice note, to the effect of "Hi, I am your neighbor in unit ##. This is pretty funny, my unit is the only one with no garage, and the shed belongs to me. I see you hung up all my Halloween decorations."

Who knew? She even said in her note she can understand why I thought the shed was mine.

I stopped over there and her (very cute) daughter answered the door and I explained who I was and what happened and if they wanted to get a replacement wooden deer to give me the bill. She said no problem, and the whole thing was pretty funny.

OMG that's so funny!!   Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Remember, it doesn't matter whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose. (Darrin Weinberg)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: