The_Matrix
April 19, 2024, 12:21:20 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Register for a free account today, and you can customize your profile, read hidden boards, and add your own posts and comments too!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

So how come your soulmate from DO is AWOL?

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So how come your soulmate from DO is AWOL?  (Read 1433 times)
wizer

« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2008, 06:11:30 pm »

Why would the guys on Murdy's block be tempted. All she posted was a head shot on DO. That usually means they are fat. Plus, she has a really round face, so it open to some question. And the general consensus is that the image she uses as an avatar or TV is not her.

But still, there are many wives that get "****" without resorting to professing love and cybering with another man while the husband is away. Man, she even said he "read" all her stuff. I'll bet not, eh?

She sent me several pictures...she's attractive and although she has admittedly battled a weight problem in the past she has slimmed down and she looks good.

Sure, they could all be "faked pictures", anyone can fake pictures, but there were several, of the same woman, and heck, I believe it was her.

So you have an attractive, blonde, **** housewife with hubby out of town most of the time..it's tempting for the neighborhood joe, that's what I'm saying.

Yes, she said she shares with him..what she writes on line. That part I'm ok with...I dont take the online cybering stuff seriously either- for the most part- unless there are real feelings developing for the person and something is building. So if a husband and wife get off on watching the other one cyber with some random internet person, more power to them..but when and if it get serious, and there are feelings...then it's a problem.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 06:31:21 pm by wizer » Report Spam   Logged
zeke

« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2008, 06:21:26 pm »

I'm not convinced. She has vociferously posted that she was happily married during the "duck" fiasco thread. She made me a believer.

Oh, and the ape I was talking about was that clod that MelBel went to meet in Atlanta, what's his name?

Adam, or Bamacannon.

He cut and run out on Melbel and wanted no part of the child's life. She had to track him down by posting on Hugthats so that someone who met him might contact him, because she needed his medical history due to a health problem with the kid.

Yes, Murdock has stated that she is married, but she spends a lot of time alone and she gets really, really **** when she is alone. I feel sort of bad for the married guys that live on her block, they must get quite tempted.

You know, it occurs to me Steve, that you might actually have some feelings for Murdock. Have you thought about it that much? Maybe you're just scared of what it might mean.
Report Spam   Logged
wizer

« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2008, 06:24:00 pm »

You know, it occurs to me Steve, that you might actually have some feelings for Murdock. Have you thought about it that much? Maybe you're just scared of what it might mean.

Oh zeke, you were being so good there. Sooner or later, you HAD to troll me.

Old habits die hard...I've been there. It's ok.

Wink
Report Spam   Logged
zeke

« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2008, 06:31:15 pm »

Oh zeke, you were being so good there. Sooner or later, you HAD to troll me.

Old habits die hard...I've been there. It's ok.

Wink

Sooner or later? This entire thread is a troll and saved for posterity. I just wanted to see how long it would take me to get you to stab Murdock in the back.

Answer: Not long.

I realize this thread won't be around long, and there is some change she won't see it here, but we've been good internet buds and backed a copy up for you over at TV. Wink

Report Spam   Logged
wizer

« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2008, 06:32:22 pm »

Sooner or later? This entire thread is troll and saved for posterity. I just wanted to see how long it would take me to get you to stab Murdock in the back.

Yes, saying that there were one way feelings for me and that she is an attractive blond housewife is stabbing her in the back.

Gotchya.  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
zeke

« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2008, 06:34:06 pm »

Sooner or later? This entire thread is troll and saved for posterity. I just wanted to see how long it would take me to get you to stab Murdock in the back.

Yes, saying that there were one way feelings for me and that she is an attractive blond housewife is stabbing her in the back.

Gotchya.  Cheesy

Wriggle all you want, sparky. You turned on her. Put it all on her, you were just having fun, she is the crazed internet ****. Yep, in black and white. But, don't worry, like I said, we have plenty of copies.

Squirm some more, go ahead, its fun to watch.
Report Spam   Logged
wizer

« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2008, 06:36:25 pm »

I am trying to find a "squirming smiley". BRB.

Report Spam   Logged
zeke

« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2008, 06:41:07 pm »

I am trying to find a "squirming smiley". BRB.

You really should be working on some way to spin your accounting of what happened here. It doesn't look too good for you. You know, from one friend to another. Wink

Report Spam   Logged
wizer

« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2008, 06:49:48 pm »

You really should be working on some way to spin your accounting of what happened here. It doesn't look too good for you. You know, from one friend to another. Wink

Let's have the readers decide.

The only thing obvious is that you have no integrity.

Report Spam   Logged
zeke

« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2008, 06:56:38 pm »

Let's have the readers decide.

The only thing obvious is that you have no integrity.

A kindred spirit, then, fair enough.

I like the new you. Perhaps you are wiser, although, I don't think your ersatz charm will get you out of this one with Murdock. After all, she knows all too well how you burned Mags; I'm sure you regaled her for hours with your exploits on that one.

But, now, she'll be thinking, let's see...I look like I'm on fire, I feel like I'm on fire, and wizer's holding a flame thrower. Gee, I guess I just got burned.

Report Spam   Logged
wizer

« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2008, 07:19:21 pm »

But, now, she'll be thinking, let's see...I look like I'm on fire, I feel like I'm on fire, and wizer's holding a flame thrower. Gee, I guess I just got burned.

zeke, you know what this means, don't you?

Now it's TWO forums you will never be an admin...

LMAO!
Report Spam   Logged
zeke

« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2008, 07:21:44 pm »

zeke, you know what this means, don't you?
Now it's TWO forums you will never be an admin...
LMAO!

And I would never be allowed back at DO either. You're no Nostradamus, my friend. You can't even see 30 seconds ahead to get out of your own way.

Time will tell.
Report Spam   Logged
wizer

« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2008, 07:32:28 pm »

You're no Nostradamus, my friend. You can't even see 30 seconds ahead to get out of your own way.

Nostradamus was nothing special. Just a guy who made a bunch of vague guess and with a whole bunch of hype it's been turned into something it really never was.

(you still sound really bitter zeke my friend)
Report Spam   Logged
zeke

« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2008, 07:40:22 pm »

You're no Nostradamus, my friend. You can't even see 30 seconds ahead to get out of your own way.

Nostradamus was nothing special. Just a guy who made a bunch of vague guess and with a whole bunch of hype it's been turned into something it really never was.

Time to fire up the old standbys, eh loser? You've got bald and drunk left in your repertoire, better not use them too quickly.

Report Spam   Logged
wizer

« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2008, 08:29:54 pm »

Time to fire up the old standbys, eh loser? You've got bald and drunk left in your repertoire, better not use them too quickly.

Ok. zeke you are bald and drunk. (and bitter)
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: