The_Matrix
March 29, 2024, 02:07:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Register for a free account today, and you can customize your profile, read hidden boards, and add your own posts and comments too!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

So how come your soulmate from DO is AWOL?

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So how come your soulmate from DO is AWOL?  (Read 1431 times)
zeke

« on: June 09, 2008, 02:17:26 pm »

It seems rather cold to be dissing you...inquiring minds want to know.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

wizer

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2008, 02:23:37 pm »

Who might that be?
Report Spam   Logged
zeke

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2008, 02:48:10 pm »

Who might that be?

Oh, you know, don't be modest. Murdock. Meek sez you guys are pretty cozy.
Report Spam   Logged
wizer

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2008, 02:52:12 pm »

You are asking me why Murdock, who states that she is madly in love with me, both in PM and in her public posts on the boards, and has stated to me on many occasion that she is a very good friend of mine, is not here?

That's a very good question, of which I have no answer, other than to say that the things people say and do never surprise me anymore.   Undecided

Report Spam   Logged
zeke

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2008, 02:56:14 pm »

You are asking me why Murdock, who states that she is madly in love with me, both in PM and in her public posts on the boards, is not here?

That's a very good question, of which I have no answer, other than to say that the things people say and do never surprise me anymore.   Undecided

Yeah, love is fickle. She seems to be getting pretty fresh with chaos, now. Maybe its a power thing with her.
Report Spam   Logged
wizer

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2008, 03:05:21 pm »

Yeah, love is fickle. She seems to be getting pretty fresh with chaos, now. Maybe its a power thing with her.

That would be a reasonable guess, for sure.

All I can say is that "actions speak louder than words" and when the "**** hits the fan" you find out who really has your back.

Report Spam   Logged
zeke

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2008, 03:26:24 pm »

That would be a reasonable guess, for sure.

All I can say is that "actions speak louder than words" and when the "**** hits the fan" you find out who really has your back.

Oh, c'mon, man, its all fun. If I actually thought much about it, I probably wouldn't care for Murdock, her hypertart act wears pretty thin, but that's all it is. I've seen the "love" posts you refer to, its just harmless banter, friend. She was just acting.

She does seem to be enjoying her new admin role, although her posts don't say much for her integrity...she seems to have forgotten a detail or two along the way. Ah, well, the victors get to write the history books.

Report Spam   Logged
wizer

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2008, 03:29:44 pm »

Oh, c'mon, man, its all fun. If I actually thought much about it, I probably wouldn't care for Murdock, her hypertart act wears pretty thin, but that's all it is. I've seen the "love" posts you refer to, its just harmless banter, friend. She was just acting.

She does seem to be enjoying her new admin role, although her posts don't say much for her integrity...she seems to have forgotten a detail or two along the way. Ah, well, the victors get to write the history books.

"Integrity" and "acting" are inversely proportional, no?

Whose to say what "victory" really is?

Do you remember Milton, zeke?

(that's one of my favorite Star Trek lines of all time- Kahn to Kirk at the end of the episode which later spawned the movie)
Report Spam   Logged
zeke

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2008, 03:40:42 pm »

"Integrity" and "acting" are inversely proportional, no?

You lost me on this. One could act and still have integrity.
Report Spam   Logged
wizer

« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2008, 03:45:29 pm »

Sorry, let me rephrase...

If two (or more people) are involved in a "serious" matter, in this case, one of them professing strong feelings for the other (note that this profession of love was in one direction only!) but the person is really "acting" while saying they are totally serious, then that person lacks integrity, in this particular scenario.

That does not mean that every time a person "acts" they are not being honest and showing a lack of integrity. Better?

It's also quite possible that a person is a total flake and is self deluded and really believes what they are saying but because they are not "real feelings" they change like the temperature.
Report Spam   Logged
zeke

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2008, 03:55:54 pm »

Sorry, let me rephrase...

If two (or more people) are involved in a "serious" matter, in this case, one of them professing strong feelings for the other (note that this profession of love was in one direction only!) but the person is really "acting" while saying they are totally serious, then that person lacks integrity, in this particular scenario.

That does not mean that every time a person "acts" they are not being honest and showing a lack of integrity. Better?

It's also quite possible that a person is a total flake and is self deluded and really believes what they are saying but because they are not "real feelings" they change like the temperature.

Ok, but, C'mon, Steve, you have to allow a little room for your misinterpreting what was being said. It happens all the time. Like I said, I probably will never be a big fan of Murdy, but I don't see her as a MelBel -- ready to fly across country to get impregnated by a Wal*Mart freight jockey. You know what I mean?

Not that you're in any way similar to that ape she went to meet, I'm talking about the foolishness of the girl in this case. I just don't see it with Murdy.

Report Spam   Logged
wizer

« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2008, 04:02:41 pm »

Ok, but, C'mon, Steve, you have to allow a little room for your misinterpreting what was being said. It happens all the time. Like I said, I probably will never be a big fan of Murdy, but I don't see her as a MelBel -- ready to fly across country to get impregnated by a Wal*Mart freight jockey. You know what I mean?

Not that you're in any way similar to that ape she went to meet, I'm talking about the foolishness of the girl in this case. I just don't see it with Murdy.

Wait, what? She went to meet an ape (besides me?)...I thought I was the only ape she wanted to meet.

Randy, I am telling you when she came out with all this stuff in PM it freaking blew my mind. We sent several PMs back and forth about it, and she confirmed she meant every word..I have had some experiences with women falling for me hard who I never met, and I know it happens, but she caught me off guard on that one...it was just a game to me like they usually are; but to her, it was apparently something more, or it wasn't, although she "thought it was", which is the most likely scenario.

Report Spam   Logged
zeke

« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2008, 05:04:56 pm »

Wait, what? She went to meet an ape (besides me?)...I thought I was the only ape she wanted to meet.

Randy, I am telling you when she came out with all this stuff in PM it freaking blew my mind. We sent several PMs back and forth about it, and she confirmed she meant every word..I have had some experiences with women falling for me hard who I never met, and I know it happens, but she caught me off guard on that one...it was just a game to me like they usually are; but to her, it was apparently something more, or it wasn't, although she "thought it was", which is the most likely scenario.

I'm not convinced. She has vociferously posted that she was happily married during the "duck" fiasco thread. She made me a believer.

Oh, and the ape I was talking about was that clod that MelBel went to meet in Atlanta, what's his name?
Report Spam   Logged
wizer

« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2008, 05:30:19 pm »

I'm not convinced. She has vociferously posted that she was happily married during the "duck" fiasco thread. She made me a believer.

Oh, and the ape I was talking about was that clod that MelBel went to meet in Atlanta, what's his name?

Adam, or Bamacannon.

He cut and run out on Melbel and wanted no part of the child's life. She had to track him down by posting on Hugthats so that someone who met him might contact him, because she needed his medical history due to a health problem with the kid.

Yes, Murdock has stated that she is married, but she spends a lot of time alone and she gets really, really **** when she is alone. I feel sort of bad for the married guys that live on her block, they must get quite tempted.

Report Spam   Logged
zeke

« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2008, 05:48:52 pm »

Adam, or Bamacannon.

He cut and run out on Melbel and wanted no part of the child's life. She had to track him down by posting on Hugthats so that someone who met him might contact him, because she needed his medical history due to a health problem with the kid.

Yes, Murdock has stated that she is married, but she spends a lot of time alone and she gets really, really **** when she is alone. I feel sort of bad for the married guys that live on her block, they must get quite tempted.

Yeah, Bama...that boy was dumb, no doubt.

Why would the guys on Murdy's block be tempted. All she posted was a head shot on DO. That usually means they are fat. Plus, she has a really round face, so it open to some question. And the general consensus is that the image she uses as an avatar or TV is not her.

But still, there are many wives that get "****" without resorting to professing love and cybering with another man while the husband is away. Man, she even said he "read" all her stuff. I'll bet not, eh?

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: