The_Matrix
April 18, 2024, 11:41:08 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Register for a free account today, and you can customize your profile, read hidden boards, and add your own posts and comments too!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

I want to cut off my ****

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to cut off my ****  (Read 1169 times)
wizer

« on: September 09, 2008, 11:22:17 pm »

My favorite stomping ground for posts is enotalone.com. Thanks to Jade for making me aware of the latest psychopath over there, who posts the following:

Thread title: It's time to cut it off!

Are there any special doctors out there who can cut off my genitals completely under anesthetic? I want to get a painless operation done of cutting it all off once and for all!

I've been thinking about it for the last couple of days now. Here are some of the reasons why I want to cut it off that I will list in no order of importance:

1. I don't like the way it looks. The color of it does not match up with the rest of my body. If I was a lady one of my deal-breakers would be to never date a guy whose **** does not match the color of the rest of the skin on his body.

2. I've been a **** addict for 11 years. I can't stop it. I don't want to stop it. So the only option is to cut it off so I don't have access to it.

3. I've never been able to orgasm while having intercourse in the past.

4. I want to kill off any sexual desires and feelings I have.

5. It's really an unnecessary organ on my body much like my appendix. I don't see any use for it anymore. Honestly it's nothing but an ugly worthless piece of garbage that should have never came with the package when my body was born into this world!

I'm sure I'll think of more reasons to cut it off as time goes on.

By the way I should go ahead and get my appendix taken out ASAP while I'm thinking about it. I'll never know when it will get infected. I remember one of my ex girlfriends from 6 years ago having appendicitis. I took her to the emergency room. She was in unimaginable excruciating pain!

One of my uncles on my mom's side had it too. He didn't tell anyone about it until it was on the verge of bursting.

Are there any doctors out there that can perform a painless operation of cutting off my genitals?

He seems to have a girlfriend and does have some sexual experience, because on another thread, he has this piece of rather interesting advice to offer another poster:

When doing hand jobs it's better that you give her a hand job first and then let her give you one afterwards.

In other words make sure you don't touch your **** until after you have finished playing with her **** for the night. That's how I do things when I fool around. I don't let my girlfriend touch my **** until after I've finished dealing with her **** first.

This is for the next time. What's done is done in your case. I'd say there was a 0.25% chance at the most that she got pregnant.

His thoughts about God:

Ladies would you consider it a deal-breaker and break up with your boyfriend if he told you that he has sexual fantasizes about God when he masturbates? What if he told you that he fantasizes about making love to God?

Or what if he said that he wants to have sex with God when he gets to heaven? Is it just as bad as being gay and consequently you'd dump him?

Is this kind of fantasy considered normal? I don't know how this kind of fantasy could bring harm to him or to the relationship. What your thoughts?

His girlfriend broke up with him (for a day) and he thinks it's because he broke up with her 2 weeks prior. Why did he break up with her? Read on for the reason...

I'm 28 and she's 25. Basically what happened was that she's still upset about that time I broke up with her 2 weeks ago.

We both agreed that we had a good relationship going before I broke up with her that time.

I broke up with her because I was feeling down about my bad credit score and I stupidly thought at that time it was best to end the relationship while it was still great because I didn't want her to reject me later on.

But after 2 days or so I regretted my decision and I asked her to let me back in. Now things are not the same. Because I tried to fix what wasn't even broken in the 1st place it's now broken.

We've been fighting a lot this past week. It looks like breaking up with her 2 weeks ago backfired on me and lowered her interest level. I looked even worse in her eyes when I asked her to take me back.

Thread title: Are overdue library books a dealbreaker?

Women would you consider it a dealbreaker if a guy did not return his library books on time? Whether before or after starting a relationship with him.

A response he got was pretty damn funny:"I really feel a strong connection with you. You're kind, sweet, smart, funny, and very handsome...I couldn't ask for a better man. I want to take our relationship further...but...I just can't! I'm sorry, but I just can't be with a guy who doesn't return his library books on time. I'm sorry, but I think we should see other people...

« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 12:12:53 am by wizer » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

RWS

« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2008, 10:18:21 am »

There are some strange people out there....  Shocked
Report Spam   Logged

Remember, it doesn't matter whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose. (Darrin Weinberg)
wizer

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2008, 10:29:12 am »

There are some strange people out there....  Shocked

Yeah, this guy reminds me very much of that Luke guy I have posted about..similar "syndromes" or something. Makes you feel "lucky" to be relatively normal...

Report Spam   Logged
RWS

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2008, 10:36:06 am »

Makes me feel lucky that my H is so normal!!  The stuff I read about some men.... Yowza!   Huh?
Report Spam   Logged

Remember, it doesn't matter whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose. (Darrin Weinberg)
Skylla

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2008, 11:01:06 am »

Makes me feel lucky that my H is so normal!!  The stuff I read about some men.... Yowza!   Huh?

I hear you RWS.....makes me feel lucky that my H is normal.....the more time I spend on the internet, the more lucky I realize I am in real life.

Some of these people are so far out there...... Cheesy.
Report Spam   Logged
GoodWitch

There's No Place Like Home

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2008, 11:20:34 am »

This stuff just CAN'T be real.  Can it?
Report Spam   Logged

wizer

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2008, 12:32:59 pm »

This stuff just CAN'T be real.  Can it?

Who knows?

Maybe our entire universe exists on the head of a pin in the bulletin board of an office of a giant.

Jade is convinced this guy is real. I think he could be a troll over there and if so he's a damn good one..but he's got 100s of posts there and they seem to be fairly consistent. I think he's just really messed up.

Report Spam   Logged
Skylla

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2008, 01:24:50 pm »

I never realized our world is so full of messed up people until I started coming to forums.... Roll Eyes.

Its really been an eye-opener.
Report Spam   Logged
wizer

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2008, 01:25:36 pm »

I never realized our world is so full of messed up people until I started coming to forums.... Roll Eyes.

Its really been an eye-opener.

I still remember when I cut off my own ****.

My eyes opened quite wide at the time.
Report Spam   Logged
Murdock

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2008, 04:48:39 pm »

what a waste of a ****...  Angry
Report Spam   Logged

~ Laughter is a Vacation ~
wizer

« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2008, 04:58:04 pm »

what a waste of a ****...  Angry

Hey you.

Well if you were around, I would have saved it for you!
Report Spam   Logged
Skylla

« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2008, 05:01:18 pm »

Hey you.

And just how would have you did that for her? 

Would you have stuck it in your freezer next to the TV dinners?
Report Spam   Logged
wizer

« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2008, 05:06:41 pm »

I haven't thought that far ahead yet. I guess that's one way to "handle it"

Report Spam   Logged
Murdock

« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2008, 05:08:51 pm »

Hey you.

hi...  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Murdock

« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2008, 05:19:51 pm »

like a Big Stick...  Huh?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: