The_Matrix
April 19, 2024, 07:53:16 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Register for a free account today, and you can customize your profile, read hidden boards, and add your own posts and comments too!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Hi all...from Touche

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi all...from Touche  (Read 6830 times)
Skylla

« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2008, 07:00:39 pm »

Hush!    Lips Sealed Cheesy

Ha, don't worry the pics are safe with me.... Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Rella

« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2008, 07:03:30 pm »

Yes, that's the one. There's a thread in "Anything Goes" with all the best picture chops of me, as well as the Pacer Video. I think the stuff is funny, because obviously it's all fake and to me, it's "pwnage" of the ones who put the time into doing it, of course they say they have "pwned" me, by doing it. I guess it's all in your perspective...

I know it is a chop job.........it is funny thought!!!  Where do people find the time to do that....wish I had that much time to burn! 
Report Spam   Logged

I must be a Yawnie cuz Rubes says so!!
wizer

« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2008, 07:07:05 pm »

I know it is a chop job.........it is funny thought!!!  Where do people find the time to do that....wish I had that much time to burn! 

FATBASTED said throwing that Pacer video together didn't take long at all, but I know there was work there. It had to take him at least a couple of hours to put all those frames together individually.

To me, it's a tribute. That's how I see it.

I still wonder if that's FATs in the video, and he's living out a fantasy or something...
Report Spam   Logged
Rella

« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2008, 07:11:23 pm »

FATBASTED said throwing that Pacer video together didn't take long at all, but I know there was work there. It had to take him at least a couple of hours to put all those frames together individually.

To me, it's a tribute. That's how I see it.

I still wonder if that's FATs in the video, and he's living out a fantasy or something...

Report Spam   Logged

Touche
Bronze

« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2008, 07:18:38 pm »

Hi Touche! Welcome!

Thanks for the welcome! 
Report Spam   Logged
Skylla

« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2008, 07:19:15 pm »

Now that is funny......and isn't Fats the guy with the gay pole dancer siggy......yep, that was probably  himself in that chop.... Grin
Report Spam   Logged
wizer

« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2008, 07:21:35 pm »

Now that is funny......and isn't Fats the guy with the gay pole dancer siggy......yep, that was probably  himself in that chop.... Grin

Right! The gay pole dancer. It all fits!

Report Spam   Logged
Touche
Bronze

« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2008, 07:22:25 pm »

Wizer....so there isnt flamers pit here?

I didnt notice one.  In all reality...that should keep the fighting down.  One would think anyway.....

I hope to find reasonable people at this site.  I enjoy debates.
Report Spam   Logged
Rella

« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2008, 07:23:28 pm »

Yes he does have that pole dance siggy.......the chop with David Hasselhoff's head cropped on somebodies body!!
That cracks me up too!! 

Wasn't there a big stink about that on DO quite a while back??  That some people found it offensive??
Report Spam   Logged

GoodWitch

There's No Place Like Home

« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2008, 07:24:35 pm »

I didnt notice one.  In all reality...that should keep the fighting down.  One would think anyway.....

We try to be reasonable! There's more than enough fighting on other boards!
Report Spam   Logged

wizer

« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2008, 07:28:49 pm »

Yes he does have that pole dance siggy.......the chop with David Hasselhoff's head cropped on somebodies body!!
That cracks me up too!! 

Wasn't there a big stink about that on DO quite a while back??  That some people found it offensive??

I was one who wanted it removed, and I did remove it for a short time. My idea for DO was that it was going to be a clean, "safe" place where people could discuss relationship issues, serious matters...and FATS signature went against what I was trying to do there. Supposedly the site owner and founder was in agreement with the idea that DO was going to be "split" between serious and clean upper boards, and wild and crazy lower boards. Signatures appear all over the boards and some just had to go...but I met with too much resistance from the other admins, and I dropped it.

Of course, that was just the beginning of the "differences of opinion" in the philosophy of the site. It went from bad to worse. I would have never put up with Eskarina's avatar of the cartoon guy blowing his load on the kids faces. That's just wrong..but of course, that's the direction the site is going now.
Report Spam   Logged
wizer

« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2008, 07:29:47 pm »

Debating is one thing. Calling someone names, being insulting, attacking the PERSON and not the ARGUMENT is something that happens all over the internet, and accomplishes nothing.

Report Spam   Logged
Rella

« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2008, 07:39:04 pm »

Debating is one thing. Calling someone names, being insulting, attacking the PERSON and not the ARGUMENT is something that happens all over the internet, and accomplishes nothing.

I do agree with you there.  It amazes me how long some people can keep on rehashing the same ole same ole for MONTHS at a time.  I have no desire to respond to that over and over again.  That horse has been beaten to death!!

I kind of feel like "I" have to be on my best behavior over here though.....not that I would ever be THAT bad!!
Report Spam   Logged

wizer

« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2008, 07:43:44 pm »

I do agree with you there.  It amazes me how long some people can keep on rehashing the same ole same ole for MONTHS at a time.  I have no desire to respond to that over and over again.  That horse has been beaten to death!!

I kind of feel like "I" have to be on my best behavior over here though.....not that I would ever be THAT bad!!

You dont have to be on your best behavior. Just be yourself. If you cross a line we'll let you know what we're trying to do here.

The only members banned or refused access to The Matrix were obvious troublemakers. We even let zeke stick around, how bad can we be?

Report Spam   Logged
Skylla

« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2008, 07:45:43 pm »

You dont have to be on your best behavior. Just be yourself. If you cross a line we'll let you know what we're trying to do here.

The only members banned or refused access to The Matrix were obvious troublemakers. We even let zeke stick around, how bad can we be?

I saw that....is it the same zeke from DA?Huh?
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: