The_Matrix
April 20, 2024, 06:27:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Register for a free account today, and you can customize your profile, read hidden boards, and add your own posts and comments too!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

It feels so good when my dog does this to me

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: It feels so good when my dog does this to me  (Read 570 times)
wizer

« on: August 29, 2008, 02:17:05 pm »

I get athletes foot on a regular (but seldom) basis. Years ago it was every few months. Only between the littlest toe and the one next to it. I wouldn't know it until I got the "itch", then went in there to scratch it and by spreading the toes apart it would split and BURN.

I discovered the joy of Lamacil which blows Tinactin and Lotrimin out of the water when it comes to curing it. Within days it's usually gone and these recent bout is only on one foot and it's been years since the last time I had it.

But I digress. My 8 month old beagle mix either likes the taste of the underlying skin tissue which is accessible because of the crack (which looks like a little ****), or she likes the taste of the antifungal cream. So she gets her tongue in there between my toes and licks merrily away and it feels really good. Her tongue is like the perfect itch scratcher!

But I wonder if it's bad for her to be licking up the antifungal and it's probably not good to have her do it right after I apply it because the medicine hasn't had a chance to work and dog saliva all over the exposed subcutaneous tissue isn't such a good thing either.

Discuss.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

GoodWitch

There's No Place Like Home

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2008, 02:23:00 pm »

It's not good for her! And it's GROSS.
Report Spam   Logged

wizer

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2008, 03:42:22 pm »

It's not good for her! And it's GROSS.

It takes care of the itch though.