The_Matrix
April 19, 2024, 09:42:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Register for a free account today, and you can customize your profile, read hidden boards, and add your own posts and comments too!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

2 Georgia hunters say they found Big Foot. One of them started a hoax 5 yrs ago.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 Georgia hunters say they found Big Foot. One of them started a hoax 5 yrs ago.  (Read 635 times)
wizer

« on: August 15, 2008, 10:47:14 pm »

Why do I have the strong feeling someone is messing with our heads in the hopes of getting rich quick?

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/08/15/bigfoot.body/index.html

Introduced by a publicist and beside a man who promoted what turned out to be a fake Bigfoot discovery in 1995, Matthew Whitton and Rick Dyer repeatedly said that their claim is not a hoax and that scientific analysis will prove it.

"We were not looking for Bigfoot. ... We wouldn't know what we were doing if we did," said Whitton, a police officer on leave after being shot in the hand while making an arrest. "I didn't believe in Bigfoot at the time. ... But you've got to come to terms with it and realize you've got something special. And that's what it was."

The men say they were hiking in early June when they discovered the body of a 7-foot-7, 500-pound half-ape, half-human creature near a stream. They also claim to have spotted about three similar living creatures -- and showed reporters video stills of what they say is one of those creatures shadowing them through the woods.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

pi

« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2008, 08:27:53 am »

I saw the picture. I was wondering what happened to my ex-husband...now I know.
Report Spam   Logged

Stop trying to figure it out. Just go with it.
GoodWitch

There's No Place Like Home

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2008, 10:19:00 am »

I saw the picture. I was wondering what happened to my ex-husband...now I know.

Grin Grin Grin Mine is alive and well. Or at least alive.....
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: