The_Matrix
April 19, 2024, 08:58:14 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Register for a free account today, and you can customize your profile, read hidden boards, and add your own posts and comments too!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Confuseddater has a problem with the date being changed to 8 pm Saturday nite

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Confuseddater has a problem with the date being changed to 8 pm Saturday nite  (Read 648 times)
wizer

« on: August 10, 2008, 05:34:26 pm »

Another poster over at enotalone.com who is in my top 3 favorite posts to read category...

This guy is pretty clueless and seems to strike out left and right. He's got a new thread going over there now, and here are some choice excerpts. I would guess he's the kind of guy I hear about from some of the women that I have dated who say there is nothing but losers out there on the internet dating sites...

His posts are in italics, some responses are quoted in between.

The thread is titled:  My First Date tomorrow has been moved to night time, NOT GOOD

It was originally scheduled for 4:45pm but she called tonight and asked would it be ok to move it back to 8pm. Not my ideal time to go on a first date, especially on a saturday night but I guess I have to suck it up and go.

Dating Fact: My last Successful First date on a saturday was in the year of 2000.

Quote from: kaoticbaby;2624849
i think 8 is the perfect time to go out for a date! whats wrong with it?

Not for a first date, 2nd date.   I tend to be more nervous on a Saturday Night versus it the date was on a Tuesday Night at 8pm

4:45pm=It's still daylight and less eple are out

8pm=more people are out and it's night time making the atmosphere much different

Quote from: bulletproof;2625099
If the time of day and day of the week honestly throws you off that much, you should seek help. That seems a bit neurotic when taken in the context of all of your other posts.

Also, if you really can't handle it, why didn't you just tell her you were busy and reschedule for another time and day?

Because my membership runs out tomorrow and If I reschedule I may not have the opportunity to go on another date until late september. So I just have to deal with it. also that successful first date I had in 2000 was in the WINTER time. We all know that a saturday night in February is a lot different than a saturday night in August

Quote from: I'mThatGirl;2625501
What is the difference between going out when many couple are out and going out when few are?

Where you guys going / whatcha doing?

We are going to a cafe which is why the date was originally set for 4:45pm/5pm.

Also I will not FALL INTO THIS TRAP TONIGHT like I did back in December on a Saturday Night. After we chatted for a hour or so in the cafe the girl says-"ARE YOU HUNGRY???

and my dumb A$$ agree to go to a restarunt and treat her to dinner.

NO DINNER WE BE PAID FOR TONIGHT AT ALL. Women in this city are known for trying to get a free meal. Which is why I'm wondering the reason for her pushing the date back because I don't care how well the date is going I'm not going to a restarunt.

Quote from: bulletproof;2626683
This is such b.s. You've taken a poll of women in the city and you know they're intentions are to get a free meal via internet dating? That's so insulting to women I don't even know where to start.

I seriously think you need professional help. You really seem to distrust and dislike women, and that does not bode well for dating.

Only going by what I have experienced the last 10 years. Also back in June I OFFER A FREE MEAL to a girl and guess hwhat? She jumped at the chance and made no effort to call back. So I guess most women in this city is so stuck on EEATING for free like they have no food at home.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Rella

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2008, 06:31:11 pm »

OMG What a loser...........
Report Spam   Logged

I must be a Yawnie cuz Rubes says so!!
pi

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2008, 07:14:16 pm »

How's it working for him....not well I'd say.  First dates should be meet for coffee or have lunch. Maybe
he's a vampire and doesn't want to be out after dark.
Report Spam   Logged

Stop trying to figure it out. Just go with it.
wizer

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2008, 07:16:41 pm »

How's it working for him....not well I'd say.  First dates should be meet for coffee or have lunch. Maybe
he's a vampire and doesn't want to be out after dark.

It's not working for him at all. He's been posting on that other board for a really long time. Some think he's a troll. If he is, he's a damn good one.
Report Spam   Logged
pi

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2008, 07:29:07 pm »

Lots of trolls every where.  Shocked
Report Spam   Logged

Stop trying to figure it out. Just go with it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: