The_Matrix
April 19, 2024, 05:14:04 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Register for a free account today, and you can customize your profile, read hidden boards, and add your own posts and comments too!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

the site is loading pretty fast tonight.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the site is loading pretty fast tonight.  (Read 643 times)
chaos40

« on: June 08, 2008, 11:22:57 pm »

I only had to wait 16 seconds for each page to load

Bravo.  Grin

« Last Edit: June 08, 2008, 11:33:34 pm by wizer » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

wizer

« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2008, 11:25:51 pm »

Yeah, when I first opened the site, there were timeouts, it took up to 5 minutes for a page to load if it did at all.

Like I said, when you put a request in to the smf support folks, they get on it and fix it.

This place should be loading quite quickly once they get to the request I submitted earlier tonite.

At the moment its between immediate to 20 seconds at worst, not too bad for a free site but it will be faster.
Report Spam   Logged
chaos40

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2008, 11:29:52 pm »

Yeah, when I first opened the site, there were timeouts, it took up to 5 minutes for a page to load if it did at all.

Like I said, when you put a request in to the smf support folks, they get on it and fix it.

This place should be loading quite quickly once they get to the request I submitted earlier tonite.

At the moment its between immediate to 20 seconds at worst, not too bad for a free site but it will be faster.

I'm sure since it's you, they have world's best and brightest working round the clock to make it load faster.

Good luck bro.  Wink
Report Spam   Logged

wizer

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2008, 11:32:45 pm »

I'm sure since it's you, they have world's best and brightest working round the clock to make it load faster.

I think they do it for everyone, not just me.

Which you were of course wrong about. You had said that free sites load very slowly, this very site is proof that you don't have a clue.
Report Spam   Logged
chaos40

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2008, 11:42:44 pm »

I think they do it for everyone, not just me.

Which you were of course wrong about. You had said that free sites load very slowly, this very site is proof that you don't have a clue.

Let's see what happens when you're not here just talking to yourself.

« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 12:16:30 am by wizer » Report Spam   Logged

wizer

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2008, 11:45:42 pm »

I am not only talking to myself, I am talking to you, to zeke, to Bete Noir, to Cry Doctor, and to as many as 1 to 6 guests at any given time.

Not bad for the first day opening this site back up after closing it for several months so I could help you build your forum.

Report Spam   Logged
chaos40

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2008, 11:51:42 pm »

I am not only talking to myself, I am talking to you, to zeke, to Bete Noir, to Cry Doctor, and to as many as 1 to 6 guests at any given time.

Not bad for the first day opening this site back up after closing it for several months so I could help you build your forum.

Hey man, thanks for all that. Too bad you had to let yourself be totally consumed by Meek's pwnage of you and **** it all up for yourself. But hey, you really got something going here so, props to you sir.
Report Spam   Logged

wizer

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2008, 11:59:10 pm »

Hey man, thanks for all that. Too bad you had to let yourself be totally consumed by Meek's pwnage of you and **** it all up for yourself. But hey, you really got something going here so, props to you sir.

One thing I learned chaos40, which makes me a bit "wizer", I guess you could say, is that everyone has their own definition of "pwnage".

The time I spent on TV made me realize that no matter how much I out troll the losers there, they will always turn it around and say they pwned ME.

It doesnt matter, in the end, it only matters what the individual thinks.

I have been pwned only once in recent months on an internet board.

By you, a guy I called a friend, a guy who I helped out, and committed a hell of a lot of time and effort to helping him grow his forum, only to have him turn around and drop the ban hammer on me like some unwanted trash.

Hey, live and learn.

What goes around comes around I guess.

Report Spam   Logged
chaos40

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2008, 12:14:46 am »

By you, a guy I called a friend, a guy who I helped out, and committed a hell of a lot of time and effort to helping him grow his forum, only to have him turn around and drop the ban hammer on me like some unwanted trash.

Well that's something you should of thought about before going and acting like an **** in public. I tired to be civil, honor your decision to step down and even told people not go around attacking you.

What did I get in return?

So yeah, you got sent the hell out like some unwanted trash cause that's exactly what you acted like. Maybe you'll learn from this experience maybe you won't.
Report Spam   Logged

wizer

« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2008, 12:15:38 am »

So yeah, you got sent the hell out like some unwanted trash cause that's exactly what you acted like. Maybe you'll learn from this experience maybe you won't.

Enjoy your board chaos40.

Why are you here?

Report Spam   Logged
chaos40

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2008, 12:21:53 am »

Enjoy your board chaos40.

Why are you here?

just kicking it with my bro.

You are my bro. Aren't you?
Report Spam   Logged

wizer

« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2008, 12:23:58 am »

You are my bro. Aren't you?

Of course.

Why would you even doubt that for a minute?

A minor tif doesn't undo two years of brotherhood.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: