The_Matrix
April 16, 2024, 07:35:42 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Register for a free account today, and you can customize your profile, read hidden boards, and add your own posts and comments too!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Things my dog has destroyed

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Things my dog has destroyed  (Read 1640 times)
Rella

« on: August 05, 2008, 05:28:41 pm »

I got her in April..although I try to keep a close watch on her and she is crated when I'm not home, it only takes a minute for her to get into trouble.

This morning, while I was still asleep, she started chewing at my pillow. I awoke to the sound of her chewing, and there were down feathers all over the bed. She took off most of the corner of the pillow.

One (or was it two) cell phone chargers...the cord was left dangling on the floor and that's all it took.

One laptop a/c adapter, while it was plugged in. She must have gotten a shock.

The plastic insert to the toilet paper holder. I had to install a new one.

Two or three insoles to shoes. Mine were still salvagable, my gf didn't want to wear hers with the insert all chewed up.

One of my black shoes, although there was a hole in the bottom anyway so I needed a new pair.

A mini remote that turns on and off an electrical appliance.

She chewed my cellphone and left teeth marks in it although it still worked.

She chewed the corners of a wooden coffee table..although I let her do it because it kept her busy and the table was old, but now she's chewing on the legs and arms of the kitchen table! That was a big mistake..

To be continued...

What kind of puppy is this?

I remember my sisters lab when she was a puppy......she loved to eat wood!  Any kind........chairs, tables,etc.  She chewed through one of her living rooms chairs too. She let her keep chewing it til she got through that chew stage I guess since she doesn't do that anymore.

Do you give the puppy any toys he/she can chew on?  Rawhide bones?
Report Spam   Logged

I must be a Yawnie cuz Rubes says so!!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: