The_Matrix
March 28, 2024, 05:52:22 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Register for a free account today, and you can customize your profile, read hidden boards, and add your own posts and comments too!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

art supplies ~

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: art supplies ~  (Read 1275 times)
Murdock

« on: August 05, 2008, 12:03:33 am »

my hubby has been on vacation for almost 3 1/2 weeks now... he has cleaned out the entire house... he has only thrown out my stuff.  

He went through the laundry room where I keep most of my painting supplies... acrylics and oils... brushes... cleaners... etc.

he wanted me to put all of my art stuff together and throw it away... or sell it.  Now.. if you take into consideration all the painting supplies I have in the laundry room... pencils, charcoals and other drawing materials under my bed... and all of my sculpting materials in the garage... you are looking at well over $2,000 in supplies.  

HE WANTS ME TO SELL IT  Undecided
Report Spam   Logged

~ Laughter is a Vacation ~

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

wizer

« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2008, 12:09:06 am »

Sounds like he is preparing for...something.

He only threw out your stuff...kept all of HIS stuff. He didn't ask you? Just tossed it all in the garbage and that was it?

Your main concern seems to be the cost of your remaining art supplies.

There is so much wrong with that.
Report Spam   Logged
Murdock

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2008, 12:19:29 am »

Sounds like he is preparing for...something.

He only threw out your stuff...kept all of HIS stuff. He didn't ask you? Just tossed it all in the garbage and that was it?

Your main concern seems to be the cost of your remaining art supplies.

There is so much wrong with that.

he doesn't have different categories of stuff like I do.  I have so many different interests... and he is only into music and movies... which I have things in those categories too.   

if we break up... he will just move into the back unit... so it's not like he has to throw all my stuff out to get me out of here.  This was already decided a long time ago... even if we can't manage to live together... he is actually a pretty decent guy.

I know it's hard to believe... but we are friends... and we had a very nice time together on Sunday... the kids went with grandpa all day and we did nothing but lay around... it was kinda nice. 

I think I am upset by his inclination to throw them away because he knows... as well as I do... that they haven't been used in quite some time. 

I am having difficulty finding inspiration lately....
Report Spam   Logged

wizer

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2008, 12:20:52 am »

I still don't get the part where it's ok for him to throw away all of your stuff.

Report Spam   Logged
Murdock

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2008, 12:25:39 am »

I still don't get the part where it's ok for him to throw away all of your stuff.

He put it in a big box... and said make sure this is everything you want to get rid of.  The box is still sitting in my room.

Report Spam   Logged

wizer

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2008, 12:30:51 am »

He put it in a big box... and said make sure this is everything you want to get rid of.  The box is still sitting in my room.

Well that's different. You said he threw away your stuff. Now it's in a big box in your room.

I still say he has no right to go collecting your things and boxing them up, but it's better than him tossing them I guess.

Report Spam   Logged
Murdock

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2008, 12:34:54 am »

Well that's different. You said he threw away your stuff. Now it's in a big box in your room.

I still say he has no right to go collecting your things and boxing them up, but it's better than him tossing them I guess.

I know... it was wrong for me to say it like that... but I didn't mean for it to deceive... only to sound a bit humorous.

My life is like a greek tragedy right now... and you always get a laugh or two in a tragedy. 

Report Spam   Logged

wizer

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2008, 12:36:23 am »

I know... it was wrong for me to say it like that... but I didn't mean for it to deceive... only to sound a bit humorous.

My life is like a greek tragedy right now... and you always get a laugh or two in a tragedy. 

You do. I saw "The Mummy" yesterday and they managed to squeeze in a few laughs in the midsts of a lot of fighting and seriousness and stuff.
Report Spam   Logged
Murdock

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2008, 12:38:42 am »

You do. I saw "The Mummy" yesterday and they managed to squeeze in a few laughs in the midsts of a lot of fighting and seriousness and stuff.

how was that... I loved the other Mummy movies... but I always love an epic.
Report Spam   Logged

wizer

« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2008, 12:45:45 am »

how was that... I loved the other Mummy movies... but I always love an epic.

I posted a mini review in the Movies section. I liked it.
Report Spam   Logged
Murdock

« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2008, 12:50:13 am »

I posted a mini review in the Movies section. I liked it.

I'll keep an eye out for it... I know it's late where you are... so if you need to go... don't worry... I'll be fine.

Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

wizer

« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2008, 12:51:38 am »

I'll keep an eye out for it... I know it's late where you are... so if you need to go... don't worry... I'll be fine.

Smiley

Yeah, its just about lights out for me..hang in there Murdy. It does get better..

Report Spam   Logged
Murdock

« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2008, 12:52:27 am »

Yeah, its just about lights out for me..hang in there Murdy. It does get better..

I'm counting on it  O0
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: