The_Matrix
March 29, 2024, 06:02:11 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Register for a free account today, and you can customize your profile, read hidden boards, and add your own posts and comments too!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

I got a dog

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I got a dog  (Read 718 times)
wizer

« on: July 04, 2008, 08:05:54 pm »

So the girlfriend is over the other night, after getting home from her job as an ER nurse at around 12:30 am..she jumps in the shower, and I go to straighten up the bed in preparation for what was about to cum...either sleeping or otherwise...and I find much to my surprise, a huge wet spot on the bed, probably about 2x2 and oval. The sheet was soaked, right through to the mattress..I was like WTF, the dog has been doing so well, no accidents at all lately...and for a dog to **** on the bed is VERY unusual, especially since she sleeps with me on the nights I am alone, which is probably most of them (dogs dont mess up where they sleep-it's a really strong instinct and is the basis for housebreaking using a crate).

As I peel off the sheets and look at the dog in disgust and disappointment, I realize that there is no...odor. Dog **** usually smells...bad. I stick my head right into the wet spot on the mattress and then again in the rolled up sheet and blanket...no smell whatsoever. It just doesnt add up!

I remember her sitting on the bed a short time earlier...chewing on a...bottle of water that she snagged off the table that I was only vaguely aware of and not really to interested in, even when she disappeared into the bedroom with it. I give her plastic water bottles to chew on every now and then and sometimes she find one during our walks, so in her mind its ok, she did nothing wrong. And she didn't. The girlfriend was pissed when she got out of the shower and I told her what happened but as I said, the dog did nothing wrong.

Somewhere on here I had posted about problems getting my dog housebroken..but I can't find the thread so I might as well put this here.

I had been taking her outside at least every 4 hours but when I wasn't watching she was taking a **** right by the door. So I started putting those housebreaking pads by the door, and sometimes I would find she used them and sometimes she didn't. Some posters had suggested that putting the pads there would confuse her and give her the message that it's ok to go inside the house...finally, I think I can say she's 100% housebroken. She holds it for 4 or more hours, and as soon as I take her out she goes..

How did I do it? Rather than putting my feet up on the couch, I moved my laptop to the kitchen table, so I could watch the door at all times. I removed the pads, kept my eyes on her whenever she went near the door. I caught her in the act..twice, gave her a harsh verbal correction, and that's all it took. Smart dog, she just needed to be instructed better...I was being lazy by leaving the pads there and not watching her.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: