The_Matrix
March 28, 2024, 06:44:33 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Register for a free account today, and you can customize your profile, read hidden boards, and add your own posts and comments too!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

snoopydog vents about TV

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: snoopydog vents about TV  (Read 405 times)
snoopdog

« on: July 10, 2008, 09:49:09 pm »

kill TV....
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

wizer

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2008, 09:57:21 pm »

kill TV....

snoopdog, don't let the anger consume you. So many of your posts are about TV...I don't like them either...but you gotta let it go man.

Report Spam   Logged
Loopy 2.0
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2008, 03:33:34 pm »

snoopdog, don't let the anger consume you. So many of your posts are about TV...I don't like them either...but you gotta let it go man.

Snoop is entitled to his opinion. Shut it mr. "I was banned for posting beastiality at TV so I have to keep going back".
Report Spam   Logged
wizer

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2008, 03:38:24 pm »

Snoop is entitled to his opinion. Shut it mr. "I was banned for posting beastiality at TV so I have to keep going back".

Of course he's entitled. I never said he wasn't. He seemed a bit worked up, that's all. I watch out for my buddies.

Report Spam   Logged
wizer

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2008, 08:24:42 am »

Wow, you should set up a "Lies Wizer has told" thread. I'm sure Murdoc would agree.  Roll Eyes

Why do you say that Loopy?

I always watch out for my friends. Murdock and I have a bond that no one is going to break, or no "thing". Sure we had a disagreement over the global moderation thing over at DO...I think she should have just accepted that I didn't want Meek One as mod without me having to go though a whole big explanation...she thinks she has the right as an admin to get all the facts before making a decision...ok...we agreed to disagree. It's over and done.

Your point? Or was there something else you were referring to?
Report Spam   Logged
theWiz

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2008, 06:44:01 am »

Loopy, I'm new here so I haven't seen much of your work.  But honestly, you seem more like the king of bitterness and snide remarks, than like the king of trolls.  Can you show me some of your good stuff, please and thanks?
Report Spam   Logged
wizer

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2008, 10:08:07 am »

He's bitter because I went over to Trollvalhalla and pwned all of them..he is just taking cheap shots at me in a very lame attempt to try to make a win. But as you can see, he just comes across as..well....bitter and lame.

Report Spam   Logged
pi

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2008, 03:15:13 pm »

Seems like a lot of people take shots at you. Undecided So you have a reputation I see. What is you agenda here?
You're not going to troll your own board are you?
Report Spam   Logged

Stop trying to figure it out. Just go with it.
wizer

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2008, 03:17:03 pm »

Seems like a lot of people take shots at you. Undecided So you have a reputation I see. What is you agenda here?
You're not going to troll your own board are you?

No, of course not.

Report Spam   Logged
pi

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2008, 03:22:15 pm »

Good! Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Stop trying to figure it out. Just go with it.
wizer

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2008, 03:34:23 pm »

Good! Cheesy

When I was admin at DO I didn't troll the boards there either...although I did my share of flaming the ones who took shots at me, over in the Flamers Pit, which is designated for that purpose.

Now that I am no longer admin at DO, and the ones running the place are troll wannabees themselves...all bets are off.

Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: