The_Matrix
March 28, 2024, 09:10:44 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Register for a free account today, and you can customize your profile, read hidden boards, and add your own posts and comments too!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Not sure where we are going with this forum right now but all are welcome.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Not sure where we are going with this forum right now but all are welcome.  (Read 498 times)
wizer

« on: April 02, 2008, 11:24:52 am »

Hi folks, glad you stopped by.

This forum was built in March 2008, and it is designed for people to shoot the breeze about life...death...growing pains, relationship problems...to talk about TV, Movies...sports...sex..anything you want...

I have been on forums for a few years, my co administrator Jaded has been on them even longer, and she is a great "advice  giver" regarding relationships.

We temporarily halted building this site to work on another forum, but they may not be working out as planned, so look for changes and more activity here going forward.

Regardless, you are welcome to pull up a chair, make some posts, and use the games and chat room for your needs.

Thanks!

-Steve
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Uncle Don

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2008, 07:19:57 pm »

Steve!

Am I to assume that this is a template for a website that I could use for my school?  If I go to "Create your own Forum" hyperlink noted below I can register and set up a site identical to this?  Pretty cool as long as nobody that visits my new site has been to this one or Da Outskirtz.

Thanks for the suggestion, and I will consider that option.  Right now I am reading Websites for Dummies and Front Page for Dummies.  I think I told you before or have suggested that I am not too smart, hence the Dummies books.  Wish me luck!  LOL

Uncle Don
Report Spam   Logged
wizer

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2008, 09:35:34 pm »

Steve!

Am I to assume that this is a template for a website that I could use for my school?  If I go to "Create your own Forum" hyperlink noted below I can register and set up a site identical to this? 

Thanks for the suggestion, and I will consider that option.  Right now I am reading Websites for Dummies and Front Page for Dummies.  I think I told you before or have suggested that I am not too smart, hence the Dummies books.  Wish me luck!  LOL

Uncle Don

Yes Don, you can set up a board just like this within a few hours...and you don't even have to read a book to do it.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: