The_Matrix
March 28, 2024, 06:24:03 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Register for a free account today, and you can customize your profile, read hidden boards, and add your own posts and comments too!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The daily thought

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The daily thought  (Read 3355 times)
wizer

« Reply #75 on: February 25, 2009, 02:56:06 pm »

Here's a double for you..

Life can only be understood backwards, but it has to be lived forwards.

— Søren Kierkegaard

Tears are nature's lotion for the eyes. The eyes see better for being washed by them.

―Christian Nestell Bovee

Report Spam   Logged
BIG WORM

« Reply #76 on: February 25, 2009, 03:11:22 pm »

Victory is won not in miles, but in inches. Win a little now, hold your ground, and later, win a little more. 

So many of these seem to apply to my divorce..lol

It's been a battle for over 2 years..and at first I took some huge hits (casualties), I nursed my wounds, put on the tournequets where necessary..and the last few exchanges back ann forth..in court and between the attorneys, seem to be going my way.

If things go the way I expect them to..the final battle..DDAY...which is the trial in March..should end with me getting a reasonable settlement (victory!)..as it stands right now, her life is in turmoil, she's spending the money faster than I am shoveling it to her..and she's bitter and miserable as per her outburst in the court hallway yesterday.

Wars are not won in one day.

Here's some advice, Bud: tell that lady to beat it!  angry Tell the old judge yer old ladys' a freakin loon and there should be no problem  2wink
Report Spam   Logged
wizer

« Reply #77 on: February 25, 2009, 03:25:57 pm »

Here's some advice, Bud: tell that lady to beat it!  angry Tell the old judge yer old ladys' a freakin loon and there should be no problem  2wink

I'm going to do a heck of a lot more than that.

12 days to go.

But who's counting... roll
Report Spam   Logged
RWS

« Reply #78 on: February 25, 2009, 03:36:41 pm »

I'm going to do a heck of a lot more than that.

12 days to go.

But who's counting... roll

12 Days?  Wow... it came up fast!
Report Spam   Logged

Remember, it doesn't matter whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose. (Darrin Weinberg)
Skylla

« Reply #79 on: February 25, 2009, 03:45:49 pm »

12 days and it will all be over..... thumbsup

So will it be party time at the Matrix?

I want to be here when the judge rules in your favor..... furry
Report Spam   Logged
Skylla

« Reply #80 on: February 25, 2009, 03:47:52 pm »

12 Days?  Wow... it came up fast!

Fast?   Huh? Huh?  Its been 2 years of one delay after another.....Wizer....there isn't a chance of another delay is there???  I mean this is it, right?
Report Spam   Logged
RWS

« Reply #81 on: February 25, 2009, 04:25:23 pm »

Fast?   Huh? Huh?  Its been 2 years of one delay after another.....Wizer....there isn't a chance of another delay is there???  I mean this is it, right?

It was sarcasm.
Report Spam   Logged

Remember, it doesn't matter whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose. (Darrin Weinberg)
Rella

« Reply #82 on: February 25, 2009, 04:33:57 pm »

I bet you are feeling like you are on pins and needles now.

I hope everything will finally be over for you in 12 days.  I know it's been a long haul for you, and a very tough one for you at that.

I hope everything works out the way it should  yes (in your favor of course!)
Report Spam   Logged

I must be a Yawnie cuz Rubes says so!!
Toddy

« Reply #83 on: February 25, 2009, 05:19:30 pm »

Victory is won not in miles, but in inches. Win a little now, hold your ground, and later, win a little more. 

So many of these seem to apply to my divorce..lol

It's been a battle for over 2 years..and at first I took some huge hits (casualties), I nursed my wounds, put on the tournequets where necessary..and the last few exchanges back ann forth..in court and between the attorneys, seem to be going my way.

If things go the way I expect them to..the final battle..DDAY...which is the trial in March..should end with me getting a reasonable settlement (victory!)..as it stands right now, her life is in turmoil, she's spending the money faster than I am shoveling it to her..and she's bitter and miserable as per her outburst in the court hallway yesterday.

Wars are not won in one day.

I wish you luck and blessings with all this entails, wizer.  smiley
Report Spam   Logged
wizer

« Reply #84 on: February 25, 2009, 07:36:29 pm »

No adjournments are permitted as per court order, the 3 days are scheduled in the judge's "docket". Of course you never know what can happen but it's highly unlikely that it will be delayed.

I bet you are feeling like you are on pins and needles now.

I'm extremely wound up. And not only because of the trial itself..it symbolizes the end of this chapter of my life. The beginning of a new one. With lots of unknowns..even though I have already moved, gotten re-established, learning how to live alone again..it's still..well...a chapter!

I wish you luck and blessings with all this entails, wizer.  smiley

Thanks, man.. smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: