The_Matrix
April 19, 2024, 01:00:27 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Register for a free account today, and you can customize your profile, read hidden boards, and add your own posts and comments too!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The day I found something suspicious clinging to one of my butt hairs

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The day I found something suspicious clinging to one of my butt hairs  (Read 1774 times)
wizer

« on: July 04, 2008, 03:14:47 pm »

The year was about 1983, I was halway through my biology major at college. The course was parasitatology, which of course was the study of the various organsims that can inhabit the human body...everything from tapeworms to other nasty bugs that can live virtually anywhere in the human body, from the eye to the anus.

A typical class session would be spent looking at various specimens removed from their hosts, and let me tell you some of those buggers were nasty looking, with claws, teeth, and other protuberances designed to hook and hold, while they did their job of sucking needed nutrients from the host and causing a whole range of problems.

It's enough to make a person paranoid. One day after taking a crap and going for the wipe, my fingers pinched on something small and hard that was firmly attached to one of my butt hairs. In a deft motion I "pinched and pulled" and removed the offensive item, and proceeded to remove it from the toilet paper and give it a rinse. Under my microscope it appeared oval, brown, with little hairs sticking out of it and a central concavity almost resembling a mouth. I was certain at that point that I was a victim of a parasitic infestation, and it was a long sleepless night between me and the next biology class.

The next day I brought the item into class and showed it to my teacher who took real interest in the item as he busily inspected it from various angles under his high powered scope. I told him where I got it but he must have forgotten because halfway through the class he spoke up very loudly and said, "Steve, where did you say you found this?". I looked around, as the silent and curious classroom looked at me, and said, "um, clinging to my ass hair". There were stifled laughs around the room, but the worst response came from the cute girl who I hadnt yet asked out...who was almost crying into her microscope. Asking her out was definitely out of the question at the moment...

After examining the object the professor finally came up with an answer...he had determined what the unknown object was!

Your guesses are welcome...?
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

theWiz

« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2008, 04:14:02 pm »

LOL... can't wait.

Report Spam   Logged
wizer

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2008, 04:50:33 pm »

LOL... can't wait.

You have to at least make one guess first.

Report Spam   Logged
theWiz

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2008, 06:57:43 pm »

Okay, it was a dingleberry.
Report Spam   Logged
wizer

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2008, 07:06:50 pm »

Nope, it was something I ate and it passed through but it grabbed on at the last minute..

Although "grabbed on" does not mean it was capable of conscious thought, it was an accidental grab on.
Report Spam   Logged
theWiz

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2008, 12:38:52 am »

Sounds pretty dingleberry-like.  Are you saying it was a discrete organism, not sentient, but edible?
Report Spam   Logged
wizer

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2008, 01:09:23 am »

Sounds pretty dingleberry-like.  Are you saying it was a discrete organism, not sentient, but edible?

It was something I ate, but not very digestible so it passed right on through me. Relatively intact.
Report Spam   Logged
GoodWitch

There's No Place Like Home

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2008, 09:08:56 am »

This is gonna go on forever until somebody guesses something. OK. Maybe a seed of some kind?
Report Spam   Logged

wizer

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2008, 09:10:43 am »

This is gonna go on forever until somebody guesses something. OK. Maybe a seed of some kind?

SCORE!

A raspberry seed from yogurt.

But that thing sure looked nasty under a microscope...oval, concave center with hairs on it...looked like some sort of parasitic monster.

Report Spam   Logged
GoodWitch

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2008, 09:16:45 am »

SCORE!

A raspberry seed from yogurt.

But that thing sure looked nasty under a microscope...oval, concave center with hairs on it...looked like some sort of parasitic monster.

LOL I always thought you were a seedy character!  Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged

wizer

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2008, 09:34:36 am »

LOL I always thought you were a seedy character!  Roll Eyes

You got me.   Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
theWiz

« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2008, 10:01:54 am »

You got me.   Cheesy

So, "clinging" was a misdirection.  The correct word would be "sticking."   Tongue

Report Spam   Logged
wizer

« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2008, 10:04:59 am »

So, "clinging" was a misdirection.  The correct word would be "sticking."   Tongue

Hmm...

A seed "can" cling..with it's hairs. Sticking infers stickiness, like glue.

Huh?
Report Spam   Logged
theWiz

« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2008, 10:15:27 am »

Hmm...

A seed "can" cling..with it's hairs. Sticking infers stickiness, like glue.

Huh?

I think stickiness can safely be inferred in this case, given the transfer medium (which, in case you've forgotten, is poop.   Cheesy

Report Spam   Logged
GoodWitch

« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2008, 10:41:38 am »

This thread has gotten really shitty......  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: