The_Matrix
April 19, 2024, 04:37:11 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Register for a free account today, and you can customize your profile, read hidden boards, and add your own posts and comments too!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Do you think I cheated?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think I cheated?  (Read 2782 times)
wizer

« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2009, 12:54:32 am »

roflmao

I dont even know what your question was, what was it again? Oh yes did you cheat? Probably, maybe, or maybe you were just naive to think that when a woman says 'yes go ahead' that she means 'yes go ahead'. She actually means , 'this is a test and if you go ahead with it, you failed the test'.

You didn't read the whole story.

Did you?

Report Spam   Logged
mars bar

« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2009, 01:03:28 am »

I read it.

Sounds like your ex was an idiot for saying yes, if she really meant no, and it sounds like you weren't that committed to the relationship anymore.

Or do you want me to just say, yes it was ok and thats what everyone does so don't worry about it. Maybe its what some people would like to do, but in reality when it actually does happen, people are not happy about it, well most people I think.
Report Spam   Logged
wizer

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2009, 01:07:22 am »

I read it.

Sounds like your ex was an idiot for saying yes, if she really meant no, and it sounds like you weren't that committed to the relationship anymore.

Or do you want me to just say, yes it was ok and thats what everyone does so don't worry about it. Maybe its what some people would like to do, but in reality when it actually does happen, people are not happy about it, well most people I think.

You said I was gay.

Report Spam   Logged
mars bar

« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2009, 01:11:21 am »

shut up will you, I was just being funny, don't be so defensive or I'll wax your back, and your balls!!!

Report Spam   Logged
mofwtmy

« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2009, 05:00:18 am »

I would offer to hold his todger out of the way but having looked in my diary, I am making a jelly, washing my hair, de-fluffing my belly button, going to church, cleaning the car, dirtying the car, re-pointing the roof, reading a book, taking next doors goldfish for a walk or counting backwards*

*Please choose one of the above excuses or insert your own. (Pun intended!)

Report Spam   Logged
mars bar

« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2009, 07:15:31 pm »

I would offer to hold his todger out of the way but having looked in my diary, I am making a jelly, washing my hair, de-fluffing my belly button, going to church, cleaning the car, dirtying the car, re-pointing the roof, reading a book, taking next doors goldfish for a walk or counting backwards*

*Please choose one of the above excuses or insert your own. (Pun intended!)

Hmmmm, I have analysed your offer above and come to the conclusion that you are also gay!!

I'm lucky you guys are so far away aren't I?   he he he, I like this smilie. come on <snip> dont you wish you had this smilie on your forum too!     hug

Reason for Edit: Edited to remove personal information
« Last Edit: February 27, 2009, 08:26:04 pm by wizer » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: